Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - PS5, PC, XBOX X/S (April 28th, 2023) | Xbox One and PS4 (September 17, 2024)

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I'm not having any issues at all so far, I just made it through the first level.

Edit: and I'm playing performance mode.
The game opens up quite alot after that level so you're not out of the woods yet lol. But the ps5 version is probably alot better.

oh shyt grogu in this!
you oughta be ashamed for the spoiler breh. smfh

Romell

Superstar
Daps
This shyt runs like ass :to:
Only hitting around ~50% GPU usage at high settings 1440p. FPS is anywhere between 30-40 smh
Back to BF42 & FF12 until this is patched.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Here are some fixes that supposedly give some relief for the PC side:

The option that is the most complicated is enabling ReBar since you have to enable it in your BIOS as well as Nvidia profile inspector. I had to update my BIOS to get the option to show up. I will give the game a try later and if it is not performing well i am refunding and waiting on it to go on sale.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Have to say the graphics at times is really bad, the first game looked better if I'm remembering right.

This is not next gen coming from HFW dlc the drop in level is crazy

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Anybody playing on Series X? I’m considering just getting today as I’ve been anticipating this for a while. But fukk man. Might just fill my gaming time up with Redfall this upcoming week until patches get dropped

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Anybody playing on Series X? I’m considering just getting today as I’ve been anticipating this for a while. But fukk man. Might just fill my gaming time up with Redfall this upcoming week until patches get dropped
I got it on the series X. YMMV but I’m about 3 hours into it and haven’t run into any crashes, bugs or performance issues.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
For everyone waiting on this because of technical issues I will say a few things, I won't spoil anything.

1. I'm on Series X, haven't ran into any major issues yet and I'm at about 7 hours of gametime so far. No crashes, and the framerate has only dipped on me once or twice.

2. If you haven't, you need to play Fallen Order first before playing this. Some of the reviewers compared the leaps between Fallen Order to Survivor like the leap between Assassins Creed 1 to Assassins Creed 2 or the leap between Mass Effect 1 to Mass Effect 2 and they aren't lying. It will.be very hard to go back to the first game after playing this one. This game is an upgrade in every single possible way.