Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - PS5, PC, XBOX X/S (April 28th, 2023) | Xbox One and PS4 (September 17, 2024)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
High scores, No 40 page thread here or elsewhere full of “concern” no dozens of articles written about how terrible this is.

It’s almost like some games get a concerted effort to trash them and some don’t :ohhh:

Seems like the game is getting dragged plenty. If this were an xbox game you’d be in here defending it like johnny Cochran

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Seems like the game is getting dragged plenty. If this were an xbox game you’d be in here defending it like johnny Cochran
I don’t see it. We had lots of members here who were very outspoken about games performance levels and were very outraged and concerned about other games. I mean where is @RiGGA at he was threatening to shoot people over FPS :huhldup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t see it. We had lots of members here who were very outspoken about games performance levels and were very outraged and concerned about other games. I mean where is @RiGGA at he was threatening to shoot people over FPS :huhldup:

Seems like @RiGGA actually wants to play redfall, i haven’t seen him say he wants to play this. again, yall are the ones who spazzed out cause he said he didn’t wanna play it in 30fps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Seems like @RiGGA actually wants to play redfall, i haven’t seen him say he wants to play this. again, yall are the ones who spazzed out cause he said he didn’t wanna play it in 30fps
Sure which is why he and lots of concerned posters never posted about the game till they were outraged by the lack of performance mode at launch :ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sure which is why he and lots of concerned posters never posted about the game till they were outraged by the lack of performance mode at launch :ehh:

You can only be outraged of something once you’re aware of it. Hence, why people are now mad about this game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
y'all trusted EA after another botched Battlefield drop too. them niccas can't be trust, like ubishyt, bugthesda and CDProjektDawgshyt

People were eager to embrace single player EA again after Deadspace. It would have been a nice narrative for them to drop two great games this year so close to each other.

And from what i understand Star Wars is good, its just not finished. by the time they’re done cleaning this up its gonna be zelda time

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
And from what i understand Star Wars is good, its just not finished. by the time they’re done cleaning this up its gonna be zelda time

Yup this is a perfect game add to the backlog and play later.

I think you probably had to be a heavy Star Wars fan to be itching to play this day 1.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People were eager to embrace single player EA again after Deadspace. It would have been a nice narrative for them to drop two great games this year so close to each other.

Don’t play a game due to struggle framerates, just to anticipate a game with struggle framerates brehs :wow:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I guess ill revisit in a month or so. I do want to play this so i hope EA cleans the bugs up quickly