Star Wars heads, Did Mace Windu legit defeat Sidious...Or was Palpatine faking?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Mace decision to not let Anakin go made no sense. Anakin did all that work and found out Pal was a Sith and manipulating the situation the entire time. Why not let him go and fight? Also the Jedi Mace brought with him were terrible against Pal and got killed easily.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
This might sound like a dumb question but was palpatine even all that powerful? Mace beat em until anakin jumps in, and all he really had was force lighting (from what ive seen)
He was stronger with the force and manipulation than he was with his sabre skills

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If you read the last SW book, it details what "Balance to the force" means.
Basically, Pals and his master Plaegis, mustered up so much dark force power, trying to make themselves immortal, that it perverted the force, and tilted the energy to favor the sith. The balance of the force was damaged when they did that. To right itself, the force manifested in the womb of a woman, and the baby would be called Anakin.

what a minute,..
so, in the book as opposed to the movies.
the force manifested itself to create annakin/vader.
yet, in the last prequel, on the screener,...
palpatine said that annakin was a clone made up of manipulated midiclorians[i guess that is how you spell it].
all from palpatine's last master, before he of course killed him.

art barr

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He was stronger with the force and manipulation than he was with his sabre skills

His sabre skills were pretty good .. I mean he killed those 3 jedi with mace with ease and he was hanging with acrobat yoda...

I think he wasnt ready for Mace's dark side fighting style...

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm sorry but that all sounds like a bunch of contrived bullshyt. :manny:

The original movies NEVER alluded to anything of the sort. Vader was portrayed as a powerful jedi overcome by temptation, not some prophetic messiah figure here to bring peace to the universe.

obi won talked about vader.
as a unifying master of the force in the original star wars.

art barr

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Mace decision to not let Anakin go made no sense. Anakin did all that work and found out Pal was a Sith and manipulating the situation the entire time. Why not let him go and fight? Also the Jedi Mace brought with him were terrible against Pal and got killed easily.
Mace sensed that Anakin was confused when he told him that Palps was the Sith lord they had been looking for. He didn't trust Anakin for the exact reason of what ultimately happened. I don't fault Mace there. I fault Mace and the other high ranking Jedi for being so arrogant that they could not even sense that the sith lord was right under their eyes.

And Kit Fisto put in a lot of work for the Jedi before he got slaughtered by Palpatine :stopitslime:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
His sabre skills were pretty good .. I mean he killed those 3 jedi with mace with ease and he was hanging with acrobat yoda...

I think he wasnt ready for Mace's dark side fighting style...
Which is my point..he was hanging with Yoda during the sabre fight...but when he used his force abilities by lifting all those senate pods like they weren't shyt and hurling him at Yoda, while Yoda struggled to just turn one around...showed how much more dominant he was in that area than with the sabre

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I just realized, Luke defeated Palpatine the same way Palpatine defeated Mace Windu.

:dwillhuh:

Luke didn't defeat Pal. Anakin did. Luke was too busy getting that shock therapy:

tumblr_lydinl6Bjs1qgkqy9o1_500.gif

tumblr_mkkex448381s9uq77o1_500.jpg

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Mace sensed that Anakin was confused when he told him that Palps was the Sith lord they had been looking for. He didn't trust Anakin for the exact reason of what ultimately happened. I don't fault Mace there. I fault Mace and the other high ranking Jedi for being so arrogant that they could not even sense that the sith lord was right under their eyes.

And Kit Fisto put in a lot of work for the Jedi before he got slaughtered by Palpatine :stopitslime:

Good point, I'm sure Mace did sense Anakin's confusion, at the same time he should of known Anakin's skills were perfect for the situation cause he didn't sense the guys rolling with him weren't up to par.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Whats so important about Skywalker ... why couldnt it be greensky or something else.... its because there's something important about the skywalker line ....

but I do agree, nobody said the words prophecy in the OT but there are instances that since we have the PT when you can fill in the blanks like I just did..

in the last prequel movie,...anakin sits with pal and tells him of his origin, his previous sith lord and the clone from midi-chlorians and how anakin came to be.
that was why anakin was completely down with the sith.
especially after the bullshyt and him being all simped out went wrong, too.

art barr

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
the jedi thought the sith were gone.. thats when when maul showed up they were confused, tryna figure if it was the master or apprentice...

the jedi arrogance led to palpatine's rise.. Palpatine knew padme wouldnt grant him the emergency powers ... he got her out the way and then tricked Jar Jar .... and once he got those emergency power's Mace knew he wasnt giving them back

Mace was right not to trust Palpatine because his rise was waaay to quick ..

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Good point, I'm sure Mace did sense Anakin's confusion, at the same time he should of known Anakin's skills were perfect for the situation cause he didn't sense the guys rolling with him weren't up to par.

Which why the Jedi ultimately lost against Palps...They were too arrogant

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
in the last prequel movie,...anakin sits with pal and tells him of his origin, his previous sith lord and the clone from midi-chlorians and how anakin came to be.
that was why anakin was completely down with the sith.
especially after the bullshyt and him being all simped out went wrong, too.

art barr

I agree... i was commenting on someone who was talking about the prophecy being BS... i was saying if Ben and yoda had faith in another skywalker if luke failed then the skywalker name must be impoortant and as such the prophecy whether said directly or indirectly was apart of the prequels...

Palpatine wanted the skywalker boy, he knew if anakin had any offspring they would be powerful .. all that leads to a prophecy in my eyes...