Star Trek prequel "Strange New World" coming soon to Paramount+

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
It's the flagship star trek show so no..

Discovery gets another yeaR next year.

They are working on a show involving the Dominion.
I doubt the Dominion thing was ever anything more than clickbait rumour judging by the site that posted it. With Prodigy cancelled there's even doubt on whether the S31 movie or the Academy series will be made. Hopefully not and that money can be spent on something better than 2 DSC spin-offs.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I read somewhere that Anson Mount missed much of the early parts of filming Season 2 due to paternity leave. That would explain why 2 of the first 3 episodes have almost left him out entirely.

Today's episode was the kinda mediocre Trek I didn't mind as a kid because you got like 22-26 episodes of TNG/DS9 a season. We're only getting 10 now; these episodes gotta hit harder.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
I kinda wished she didn’t actually speak with the kid.

Reminded me of the Beast Wars arc where they had to protect the G1 bodies from being destroyed.

Regardless of who it was, it bothered me that she left the gun like that.

kornholio

Rookie
Daps
To put everything in order. The Romulan agent went back to the 90s to slow humans down during the eugenics wars but for some reason the wars hadn't happened. After that she stayed on earth to keep messing stuff up but humans kept advancing towards Starfleet. So in the end she killed Khan which created the alternate human timeline we see in the beginning.