Star Trek prequel "Strange New World" coming soon to Paramount+

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Funny episode, and the way they went about transforming him to human for a day was really clever.

Such an incredible learning experience for Spock. Loved the way he came to understand what his mother has been dealing with for all his life among the Vulcans.

I know it's been brewing so clearly, but I don't like the Spock x Nurse Chapel pairing AT ALL. T'Pring has invested so much into the relationship, and I much prefer the commonalities between the two. Also kinda crushing on the Tpring actress.

Another thing. It's always interesting to the the range in Vulcan-ness or pretty much any other race. For example, T'pring's mother being more "Vulcan" than her father.. The range is also pretty clear in the klingon race.

Yeah, it seems that they're finally providing the back story for the Amok Time episode in TOS. I was wondering how they were going to get back on track with the timeline after showcasing the relationship in season one. I wonder how long they will wait to sour this new relationship. TBH, I agree with you about the pairing, and I feel that they should've left all of this alone.

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
The Lower Decks crossover episode will be available in a few hours!

• Saturday, July 22 – Episode 207, “Those Old Scientists”
  • Thursday, July 27 – Episode 208, “Under the Cloak of War”
  • Thursday, August 3 – Episode 209, “Subspace Rhapsody”
  • Thursday, August 10 – Episode 210 (Season Finale), “Hegemony”
Episode 9 is a musical episode .

SNW_209_Poster.jpg

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those old scientists ep was great. Good crossover

Edit
I like the respect they should archer and the first enterprise
It was a long getting from there to here
:wow:

I like how they don't try to make any dumb excuse for why they went from animation to live action. I gotta rewatch it later now that I've had a chance to digest it. It was a great episode.