hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
FyqpOh5aMAIXsvq

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I got confused for a second and thought April was working with the Klingons to restart the war and rolled my eyes at another evil Federation story.

Episode was okay. Felt more like a mid season premiere

I felt Mrs. Kane sort of stumbling with the dialogue early on

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
It was ok. Had a good few issues with it.

D-7’s weapons were never on the nacelles. That wasn’t a Crossfield class. The abomination Discovery was one. That ship wasn’t. More like a Reliant pre-cursor.

M’Benga and Chapel’s Klingon fighting serum complete with its slo-mo and horrific camera spinning antics.

I’ll admit I like the Spock/Chapel stuff. I reckon it will end up being a factor in Spock undergoing the Kohlinar.

Final scene, groan. Canon is being played with a fair bit in this. Lanthian. Annoying to begin with. Couldn’t have just been El-Aurian? I can see how she’ll come in to play in episode 3 and could be great if they pull it off and it isn’t just a flippant comment.

But PROPER Klingons. Biggest points go to that: Glad they’ve abandoned whatever the fukk those things in DSC were.

End of the day, this is an inbetween DSC/TOS timeline for fans. It came from a shyt place and the stink of it is lingering But it’s trying to be its own thing too.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Time travel episode next week :ohlawd:

It's hard for me to get into court episodes in Trek, other trekkies loved this episode, comparing it to TNG episode "Measure of a man".

Might watch it again to see if it grows on me.

I never saw Measure of a man as I only seen seasons 3 though 7 of TNG, but might have to give that episode a spin.