Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
898dd88cca7b2f65461bc491dacb9b25.jpg

“I couldn’t help but notice your pain”.

“My Pain”?

“It runs deep, share it with me”.

Had a suspicion during the episode but that was a reveal and a half. Show is still relying far too heavily on TOS, it’s characters, plots etc though. And bending existing canon just a little too much.

Rayg1919

Rookie
Daps
This series is pretty good. I was not a fan of Star Trek growing up but these modern movies they did along with these new series have made me a fan.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The Gorn looked extra stupid in TOS, but turning them into xenomorphs in SNW isn't much better.

I did laugh at every Luke scene because they made it so damn obvious that dude was gonna die.

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
Haven’t watched yet but not impressed with this Gorn obsession the show has. Especially as the trailer made it look like an Alien rip-off. The most interesting stuff in this show is the character stuff and already very much looking forward to a scene I saw from the next episode briefly.

No idea how to do spoilers on this site anymore…
A crew member joins who considers Pike his hero, but he recognises his name as one he saves in his accident.

Still not ok with that DSC created plot to be honest.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The Gorn looked extra stupid in TOS, but turning them into xenomorphs in SNW isn't much better.

I did laugh at every Luke scene because they made it so damn obvious that dude was gonna die.
He had on a redshirt in the end

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
fukk this show

How can you kill off the best new character?

Also TrekCore have put a post up saying avoid everything and anything to do with the finale until it airs including Monday’s synopsis and promo pics. Apparently it’s worth avoiding but it’s surely going to be

other Kirk

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Haven’t watched yet but not impressed with this Gorn obsession the show has. Especially as the trailer made it look like an Alien rip-off. The most interesting stuff in this show is the character stuff and already very much looking forward to a scene I saw from the next episode briefly.

No idea how to do spoilers on this site anymore…
A crew member joins who considers Pike his hero, but he recognises his name as one he saves in his accident.

Still not ok with that DSC created plot to be honest.
I agree, in TOS the Gorn were still a little bit mysterious and not quite as savage. They were also much slower and weaker. I mean Kirk was able wrestle free of it after being grabbed. Enterprise and now this show turned them into a xenomorph/Jurassic Park hybrid.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I liked the throwback to the TOS filming style.

I need to watch BOT to see the references

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't realise there was a thread on this. Great show.

Downloaded E10 on my desktop to watch on my work laptop today...only to find out I accidently added E09 to my google drive instead. :stopitslime:

kornholio

Rookie
Daps
This was a strong finale. I like how they showed the different command styles between Pike and Kirk, and it was a great twist on which TOS character was the catalyst for the darker future.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This was a strong finale. I like how they showed the different command styles between Pike and Kirk, and it was a great twist on which TOS character was the catalyst for the darker future.
I liked how it showed that Spock and Pike were central to each other’s path even if wasn’t together. Which indirectly adds another layer to his actions in the Menagerie.