Star trek lower decks trailer

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
It's good the characters are wildly inconsistent particularly Janeway and the reset button is used every single episode are the issues.
Ive heard those complaints before but i dont see the big deal. I would argue tng does it worse.

One episode the enterprise hits a quantum filament and goes to shyt, the next episode is a complete reset

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Ive heard those complaints before but i dont see the big deal. I would argue tng does it worse.

One episode the enterprise hits a quantum filament and goes to shyt, the next episode is a complete reset
Yeah I hear you but no I disagree tng didn't do it nearly as much. Also that's not a reset button that's just not showing aftermath. Voyager literally resets at the end of episode lol.

Daps
I don't under the voyager hate honestly. Its a pretty solid series.

When I was growing up, folks hated Janeways guts. Like all my friends would talk trash about Voyager, and I can admit it turned me off the series. And then the few times I did watch, it was a yawn fest.

But maybe I'll check it out when I finish DS9... MAYBE. I'm actually considering starting TNG over

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
When I was growing up, folks hated Janeways guts. Like all my friends would talk trash about Voyager, and I can admit it turned me off the series. And then the few times I did watch, it was a yawn fest.

But maybe I'll check it out when I finish DS9... MAYBE. I'm actually considering starting TNG over
I honestly think its worth a watch :ehh:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:ehh: this was fun

kinda feels like if FG/seth macfarlene made a ST toon.

and Voyager was dope...if we just concentrate on like the 5-6 characters they cared to develop (if it's even that high :heh:)...I'm looking forward to Picard S2 because of the voyager characters planned to appear

m9p1s71.gif

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Whatya think about the tuvix episode lol
fukked up. She killed a person. But I understand why she did it. Neelix and tuvok had families and people who loved them. It was fukked up nobody else stood up for him.
I felt she did the right thing no perfect answer but you either kill one person or two imo.