Star trek lower decks trailer

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk is this shyt? :dwillhuh:

TNG was my favorite childhood show....I don't remember none of this episode. What the fukk? :gucci:

Read the wiki and apparently it was supposed to be reptilians and then someone changed it to tribal Black folk. :snoop:

Y'all damn near ruined Star Trek for me. Only saving grace is I looked it up and the entire cast hated that shyt and was embarrassed. Plus it got the director fired halfway through filming. :heh:

I love tng but those first 2 seasons are rough.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Maybe I’m being cynical and influenced by that cliche thread, but with this ‘we can’t stand each other’ dynamic and the trailer ending on her walking on him naked, they’re defo gonna get together right? :patrice::mjpls:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I downloaded the first episode last night and I was impressed. The animation was cool and this show is a good bridge to the next season of Discovery.

Feels good to have a show that isn’t just primarily focused on senior staff on the bridge. DS9 worked so well because it was a mix of everything and wormhole fukkery.

I will definitely check out the next few episodes. Kinda cool that Dawnn Lewis is the captain and her daughter is basically a “lower decks” underachiever who doesn’t (appear to) want to be in starfleet.
Dope, i haven't watched yet but will check this weekend

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What the fukk is this shyt? :dwillhuh:

TNG was my favorite childhood show....I don't remember none of this episode. What the fukk? :gucci:

Read the wiki and apparently it was supposed to be reptilians and then someone changed it to tribal Black folk. :snoop:

Y'all damn near ruined Star Trek for me. Only saving grace is I looked it up and the entire cast hated that shyt and was embarrassed. Plus it got the director fired halfway through filming. :heh:
Honestly im more offended by the fact its its only time theyve depicted a planet full of black people. Thousands of planets full of honkies but this is the one depiction we get :scust:

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
Honestly im more offended by the fact its its only time theyve depicted a planet full of black people. Thousands of planets full of honkies but this is the one depiction we get :scust:
After Michael Dorn got cast as Worf, Klingons went from orange to black. :myman:

Still cast a lot of white guys as black Klingons, though. :mjpls:

Nonetheless, Tony Todd put in a great performance as Worf's brother Kurn. And another as an older Jake Sisko. :mjcry:

In fact, someone should do a whole thread on tragic Tony Todd characters. :wow:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
After Michael Dorn got cast as Worf, Klingons went from orange to black. :myman:

Nonetheless, Tony Todd put in a great performance as Worf's brother Kurn. And another as an older Jake Sisko. :mjcry:

That episode with him as a older jake makes me cry everytime :mjcry:

Probably the most impactful episode of startrek ive ive seen

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

He played an hirogen in voyager also.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
thought it was just me. Never in a million years did I think I would come across a Star Trek series that was just totally unwatchable... Picard was worse than Voyager

:lolbron: well I wouldn't know, I never watched Voyager cause I always heard it was trash
Yoyager is my favorite ST series, got me into the franchise :wow:

If you're a trekkie you should check it out, plus it has a lot of Borg episodes! :ohlawd:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I love the episode where the Traveler sent them billions of light years away and they landed at the edge of space. That was epic :wow:

Encountered a god out there :wow:
Yeah I do also. The episode with the admiral taking that deaging potion, coming of age, the neutral zone, and we'll always have paris I like also.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone

What does God need with a starship?