Star trek lower decks trailer

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
thought it was just me. Never in a million years did I think I would come across a Star Trek series that was just totally unwatchable... Picard was worse than Voyager

:lolbron: well I wouldn't know, I never watched Voyager cause I always heard it was trash
Lmao agreed that shyt is disappointing man last trek I could watch ans enjoy was star trek 2009. It's crazy that all the designs in this one are canon but they decided they wouldn't make it serious lmao. I just don't get this shyt all this nutrek seems to be for non trek fans.

Daps
Lmao agreed that shyt is disappointing man last trek I could watch ans enjoy was star trek 2009. It's crazy that all the designs in this one are canon but they decided they wouldn't make it serious lmao. I just don't get this shyt all this nutrek seems to be for non trek fans.

Trek lite.

They should be ashamed of themselves

Roddenberry is looking down like

KindheartedNervousCornsnake-size_restricted.gif

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
thought it was just me. Never in a million years did I think I would come across a Star Trek series that was just totally unwatchable... Picard was worse than Voyager

:lolbron: well I wouldn't know, I never watched Voyager cause I always heard it was trash
Voyager is worth watching breh. And Picard will pick up in the coming seasons :ufdup: