Star Trek Discovery Official Thread

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching

What the fukk discovery any trill could be a host that was the big secret dax uncovered. There better be more to this.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nice ep about the trill. I got issues with the host thing but good ep wish it was dax but it is a big universe.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
What a load of shyt. Would rather have hit my head off the wall for 55 minutes.
Naw, it was real to me, I didn't know the pilot was jealous of the damn spore drive

I'm going to have to watch that scene again:mjlit:

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
USS Nog as well. Nice tribute to Aron Eisenberg. Massive improvement on last weeks awful episode.

Lot to take in. Intrigued by what’s going on with Georgiou. Have a feeling that David Cronenberg’s character is Section 31. Think the music that everyone knows is probably something to do with Burnham’s mother because everything has to be about centre of the universe Burnham. Can’t stand her. Least favourite of the crew for me.

This ep was quite heavy on ‘blink and you’ll miss it’ background details. I saw Kazon but didn’t realise there was lots more next to it. See the bottom of this article.

STAR TREK: DISCOVERY Review: "Die Trying" • TrekCore.com

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
3 things I need to know after this episode:

1. Did the woman playing Nan want leave or was it a show decision?

2. What did David Cronenberg do to Georgiou?

3. Who's going to be the new head of security?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
USS Nog as well. Nice tribute to Aron Eisenberg. Massive improvement on last weeks awful episode.

Lot to take in. Intrigued by what’s going on with Georgiou. Have a feeling that David Cronenberg’s character is Section 31. Think the music that everyone knows is probably something to do with Burnham’s mother because everything has to be about centre of the universe Burnham. Can’t stand her. Least favourite of the crew for me.

This ep was quite heavy on ‘blink and you’ll miss it’ background details. I saw Kazon but didn’t realise there was lots more next to it. See the bottom of this article.

STAR TREK: DISCOVERY Review: "Die Trying" • TrekCore.com
That was the first thing I thought when they showed him monitoring Georgiou's interrogation.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Cool episode. I wish that they would tone down the drama a little. They cycle through the entire emotional gamut in each episode. I like Burnham, but she and/or Tilly cries in every episode. Star Trek typically isn’t meant to be in the tragic genre.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
The more I think about it . Either Cronenberg is a section 31 hologram and the glasses protected him from. The binking trick or a Terran and the glasses shield him from th light sensitivity.

Ohhhh. What if all of (or the majority) of Starfleet are hologram or synths.