Star Trek Discovery Official Thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
USS Nog as well. Nice tribute to Aron Eisenberg. Massive improvement on last weeks awful episode.

Lot to take in. Intrigued by what’s going on with Georgiou. Have a feeling that David Cronenberg’s character is Section 31. Think the music that everyone knows is probably something to do with Burnham’s mother because everything has to be about centre of the universe Burnham. Can’t stand her. Least favourite of the crew for me.

This ep was quite heavy on ‘blink and you’ll miss it’ background details. I saw Kazon but didn’t realise there was lots more next to it. See the bottom of this article.

STAR TREK: DISCOVERY Review: "Die Trying" • TrekCore.com

That was the first thing I thought when they showed him monitoring Georgiou's interrogation.

The more I think about it . Either Cronenberg is a section 31 hologram and the glasses protected him from. The binking trick or a Terran and the glasses shield him from th light sensitivity.

Ohhhh. What if all of (or the majority) of Starfleet are hologram or synths.

cool, a voyager sighting.

ep was dope...when G was blinking...:whoa:

Section 31 might be coming back with a vengeance...
If Georgiou and Kovich are indeed Section 31, then 1 is gonna to try and kill the other. They are like the Sith in that way.

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
Biggest issue with this ep was that Burnham gets credited with Spock becoming the man he was.

Not his years of service in Starfleet, his death and rebirth, his relationship with Kirk & McCoy etc that helped him build on his human side, not his break to study on Vulcan, just Burnham.

Burnham, Burnham, Burnham. One of the worst ST characters ever. Hugely overacted at times as well but then when you’re given a part that bad you do what you can.

Tilly as 1st Officer is stupid as well. She should have been given a promotion and a job title akin to Neelix’s. Morale Officer.

The current team in charge have no idea what they are doing and throw any old shyte at the wall hoping it will stick.

It’s no wonder when you see the amount of producers and executive producers. Too many cooks...

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The current team in charge have no idea what they are doing and throw any old shyte at the wall hoping it will stick.

It’s no wonder when you see the amount of producers and executive producers. Too many cooks...

Yeah, I ignored that because Discovery has to be in a different timeline. So a lot of that stuff I just let past.

But I'm glad that at least this show is becoming more Star Trek and less Picard.