Star Trek Discovery Official Thread

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Trekkies already don't like the show, they got to deal with the mandolorian tommorow why complicate matters?

fukk them Trekkies. shyt can’t be Picard, Kirk, Spock, Seven of Nine, Data and Tribbles forever and ever. I’d love to know how they feel about Picard, which feels like it would’ve been a better show with fukking Captain Pike lol

I’m willing to see what Discovery turns into this season. That shyt with Michael’s mom and Spock last season was meh but now we don’t have to worry about any of that anymore.

I think this “no Federation” thing is a great storyline and United Earth just makes the planet look like every other random planet in the quadrant. Vulnerable and doing whatever they can to survive + defend themselves.

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
Smh why didn't they make the trill dax.

It still could be. We don’t know the name of the symbiont.

This is a huge improvement on what’s came before but I’m not optimistic that it will last. The shot of all the ships just sitting in space then blowing up was a bit stupid.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Discovery took one hit and was about done. I’m interested to see how it survives, that’s a “science ship” for real now
Reminds me of Yoyager. Voyager was an science vessel and was able to go toe to toe with a Borg Spare in a phaser battle.. funny considering that one Borg ship can take out multiple Starfleet ships with relative ease :mjlol: but struggles against one lone starfleet ship stuck in the delta quadrant by itself:snoop:

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Discovery took one hit and was about done. I’m interested to see how it survives, that’s a “science ship” for real now

which is why they need United Earth tech ASAP. maybe they play the dilithium card and leverage that shyt so Earth can “study” it to get a sense of the origins of the burn.

But with someone like Phillipa on board they gotta get off that science shyt because anything they were studying before done gotten figured out in the last 700+ years, including (presumably) curing diseases. Discovery would only be playing a shytty game KD catchup

• Dap
Reactions: .r.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
which is why they need United Earth tech ASAP. maybe they play the dilithium card and leverage that shyt so Earth can “study” it to get a sense of the origins of the burn.

But with someone like Phillipa on board they gotta get off that science shyt because anything they were studying before done gotten figured out in the last 700+ years, including (presumably) curing diseases. Discovery would only be playing a shytty game KD catchup
No one's figured out the spore drive yet

• Dap

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm glad they reunited Michael and the Discovery in the 2nd episode, I was worried they was gonna drag it out :whew:
So was I. When the 3rd ep started and we were getting that Michael voiceover about how long she has been waiting for Discovery I was worried we were going to get an episode of her and Booker's exploits before they reunited with Discovery.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I agree on them bushing the "science vessel" nonsense.

Their main job right now is trying to restart The Federation and that aint got shyt to do with science.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I agree on them bushing the "science vessel" nonsense.

Their main job right now is trying to restart The Federation and that aint got shyt to do with science.
Nicca, they better used that spore drive again, I don't want to hear that sheit

• Dap

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nicca, they better used that spore drive again, I don't want to hear that sheit
Nothing I posted suggests they should stop using the Spore Drive.

They just can't be going week after week wanting to study bugs or new minerals on different planets or silly stuff like that. They have a mission and it isn't a science focused one.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
solid ep...:ohhh: Earth Defense

so that new crewchick is like Dax :ehh:

:francis: SF never looks that fukking nice, the water is never that blue, we just gon fukk it up more

Reminds me of Yoyager. Voyager was an science vessel and was able to go toe to toe with a Borg Spare in a phaser battle.. funny considering that one Borg ship can take out multiple Starfleet ships with relative ease :mjlol: but struggles against one lone starfleet ship stuck in the delta quadrant by itself:snoop:

voyager got nanoprobes and a treaty with the borg queen :troll:

fukk them Trekkies. shyt can’t be Picard, Kirk, Spock, Seven of Nine, Data and Tribbles forever and ever. I’d love to know how they feel about Picard, which feels like it would’ve been a better show with fukking Captain Pike lol

I’m willing to see what Discovery turns into this season. That shyt with Michael’s mom and Spock last season was meh but now we don’t have to worry about any of that anymore.

I think this “no Federation” thing is a great storyline and United Earth just makes the planet look like every other random planet in the quadrant. Vulnerable and doing whatever they can to survive + defend themselves.

I'm with you...I've been waiting for something post voyager, and looks like STD S3 is that. No Federation makes it pretty interesting, if Picard showed us anything, the Federation is gonna implode sooner or later, so gonna be fun to see what happened after the Burn to the fed's collapse