Star Trek Discovery Official Thread

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The writing went to the garbage bin after the first few seasons the original writers must have left

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The writing went to the garbage bin after the first few seasons the original writers must have left
I feel the opposite.

The first two seasons of this show were hot fukking :trash:. Season three was a step in the right direction, but still not very good overall. Season 4 is when they finally got the show right.

And then they cancelled it with season 5. :francis:

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I binge watched season 4 this weekend. I enjoyed it, it didn't feel like the Michael Burnham show anymore, maybe because she's a captain now. I think the season 3 character development where she loosened up on the militant Vulcan steez after bonding with the breh cause she didn't expect to see her people again really did her wonders.

No major deaths

Rolled my eyes when they brought out Stacy Abrams

As always, Vulcan president ass phat.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Star Trek Discovery Season 4 Episode 1 makes its premiere on Showtime at 9pm eastern. The first 3 S2 Halo episodes are before it, starting at 6pm eastern

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Getting back into this.

I’m in Season 2.

Just watch the episode where…
Ariam, the cyborg lady died… :mjcry: shyt was sad as hell and hit me right in the feels for some reason. :mjcry:! How the last thing she viewed was the memory of her and her husband. shyt kinda hurt my heart, not gonna lie

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This Thursday

Monday night on Showtime