Star Trek Discovery Official Thread

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
Star Trek Day again on the 8th of September. Plenty of trailers and reveals last year so would expect the same again this year.

I reckon we’ll get trailers for Strange New Worlds & a new DSC trailer seeing as both shows have wrapped filming.

Would also expect a new Prodigy trailer or maybe even just a snippet of Janeway.

Not sure that there will be a Picard trailer as we had one fairly recently, maybe just some guest star announcements although there is unseen footage in the trailer.

pic-s2-qsnap.jpg

There’s a panel for Lower Decks too but as it’s airing I can’t see them doing a trailer unless it’s for the second half of the run.

Rundown

Star Trek Day 2021 Panels
The following panels will include the casts and creatives from the iconic Star Trek television franchise:

• Star Trek: Prodigy, with series voice cast including Brett Gray and Dee Bradley Baker, along with executive producers Kevin and Dan Hageman and co-executive producer/director Ben Hibon.
  • Star Trek: Discovery, with series stars Wilson Cruz, Blu del Barrio and Ian Alexander and co-showrunner and executive producer Michelle Paradise.
  • Star Trek: Strange New Worlds, with series stars Anson Mount, Rebecca Romijn and Ethan Peck, joined by co-showrunners and executive producers Akiva Goldsman and Henry Alonso Myers.
  • Star Trek: Lower Decks, with voice cast members Noël Wells and Eugene Cordero alongside series creator, showrunner, and executive producer Mike McMahan.
  • Star Trek: Picard, with series stars Patrick Stewart and Jeri Ryan, co-showrunner and executive producer Akiva Goldsman, and a special live performance from Isa Briones singing “Blue Skies,” which was featured in the Picard season one finale.
  • Roddenberry Legacy Panel, featuring a conversation with Gene Roddenberry’s son and the CEO of Roddenberry Entertainment, Rod Roddenberry, alongside Gates McFadden (Star Trek: The Next Generation), LeVar Burton (Star Trek: The Next Generation) and George Takei (Star Trek: The Original Series) as they discuss the Star Trekcreator’s indelible impact on science fiction and culture.
    The “legacy moments” will feature the following iconic Star Trek cast members:
    • Cirroc Lofton from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
    • Anthony Montgomery from Star Trek: Enterprise
    • Garrett Wang from Star Trek: Voyager
    • George Takei from Star Trek: The Original Series
    • LeVar Burton from Star Trek: The Next Generation

And a new title card for SNW.

star-trek-day-snw-logo.jpg

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
Already on Season 4 of Discovery but we still don't have Season 3 of The Orville. :mjcry:
The opening credits/theme tune to The Orville are better than all of DSC. It's a shame CBS turned down McFarlanes pitch for a new Trek series. Could have saved us from some awful shyt, but plus side is we got the Orville. Lt Alara needs to come back though. Most beautiful alien in Sci-Fi...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Tomorrow

If you're keeping score at home, that's the Game ( two episodes already up), all stars 2, and discovery all dropping tomorrow morning. What do I watch today, though?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I’m not sure I’m going to ride with them on year 4. I might do a binge watch once the whole season is finished but right now with Foundation finishing and The Expanse coming back this is really low tier sci fi at this point