Star Trek Discovery Official Thread

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Catching up on episode three now, Tilly dropped the sword "Sorry I moisturized my hands this morning" :laff: :laff:

Felt like an line out of lower decks :pachaha:

Goofy Tilly :banderas:

Finally we got some Alien villains:ahh: breh captain got merked though:mjcry:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
That ending had me almost :mjcry:

president stacey abrams of a united earth:leon:

Made me :leon:

iu
:obama:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Are we getting the re-up for Season 5? They just opened a whole new section of space in this season. We can get back to "going where no man has gone before". :myman:

Plus the spore drive is reproduceable now. So that the issue with the warp drives technically not really a problem anymore. :ehh:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
So i found out i get Paramount+ for free from T-Mobile and binged through all 4 seasons of this last week. It's an above average show. They could have definitely shortened some of the episodes. There were scenes of nothing but generic inspirational quotes that dragged on. I can't believe they just now going outside of a certain part of space. :gucci: All these different Star Trek franchises and they was like "we finna finally explore shyt for real this time a thousand years in the future of the future".

:dead:

But yeah, i enjoyed it for the most part. Some of the characters were unlikeable like most of the engineering people like the gay dude who created the spores and the 16 year old (Andira sp?) girl and her gay zombie boyfriend. They should have killed them off once Tig Notaro joined that department. :manny:

The graphics were pretty nice for this too. That helped alot.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
On my way in to work I walked by a big production and asked what they were filming. Was scared my day was going to be super busy, and that I missed something at work going down today (I work for CBC) and it turned out it was Star Trek Discovery. They were there all last night and leaving when I left work at 4.