"Star Trek Beyond" Official thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The villains in all three have been dope in their own right.

The thing about this movie and others like it, is the fact that you go into the movie knowing the good guys will prevail. They will face some adversity but no matter how :demonic: the villain starts out his plans will get foiled.

Even at 2 hours movies don't get that proper build up. They need cut out filler and delve deeper into the conflict.

THE REAL plot/message for this movie was Kirk/Spock wanting to leave and the villain was a convenient plot device to keep them together at the end.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Fast face movie like the 1st. Only had an issue with the way the villian went out. Did not know who the villian was though I suspected he was
Black by the big nose. But I had no idea Idris was in this movie. That was well played.
I'm just glad they didn't push gay supremacy that much. My favorite was still the beginning with the "killa bees" and the ship. That was just so dope. On a SN, what's up with the way they made Rhianna look in this video?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Fast face movie like the 1st. Only had an issue with the way the villian went out. Did not know who the villian was though I suspected he was
Black by the big nose. But I had no idea Idris was in this movie. That was well played.
I'm just glad they didn't push gay supremacy that much. My favorite was still the beginning with the "killa bees" and the ship. That was just so dope. On a SN, what's up with the way they made Rhianna look in this video?

That's ironic as fukk homie

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
where xmen apocalypse and independence day 2 fail, beyond knocks this action and destruction shyt right out of the park

dope movie. seriously.
As much as people shyt on apocalypse as a villain i think he was better than krall

:selena:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
As much as people shyt on apocalypse as a villain i think he was better than krall

:selena:
Krall wasn't the headliner though
Q2wwj1F.png

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just because Star Trek is all about progressive values and specifically about social agendas and a utopian view that sexual orientation or race or gender shouldn't be things we discriminate against and that unity is our strength
I can understand that from a Star Trek philosphy. I'm just glad theyd didn't go overboard with it and it was just 1 brief scene.

doublex

Pro
Daps

Is her forehead really that big or did they push her hairline back for the video?? :ohhh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Natasha Martinez with Collider News breaks down the report on why Alice Eve's character from 'Star Trek Into Darkness' didn't return for its sequel, 'Star Trek Beyond.'

:francis: @MartyMcFly She ain't in this movie breh? I've only read/listened to 1 individual review of this movie so far (@NV-ME's review on the FiyaStarter Podcast) based on that review my worries about them going away from catering to casual movie goers to catering to Trekkies ended up happening.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

:francis: @MartyMcFly She ain't in this movie breh? I've only read/listened to 1 individual review of this movie so far (@NV-ME's review on the FiyaStarter Podcast) based on that review my worries about them going away from catering to casual movie goers to catering to Trekkies ended up happening.

Sooo you were worried about them making a better movie? Got it

There are things in it for casual movie goers but also stuff for fans of the series. It's a perfect blend actually. It's still got the action and wow factor of the first two but it has an intelligence and philosophical nature that trek normally has