Star Ocean: The Divine Force (Multi-Plat)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll probably pick this up next year :francis:

The demo didn’t really grab me and the last game wasn’t that good imo

Plus Raymond looks stupid af with that hair

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll probably pick this up next year :francis:

The demo didn’t really grab me and the last game wasn’t that good imo

Plus Raymond looks stupid af with that hair
lol he does look kinda silly, but it fits. Also his characters personality sofar>>>>

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Beat the demo this past weekend. My biggest gripe by far is how every attack (even basic attacks) use up the AP meter. And you'll quickly run out and have to switch characters or wait for AP bar the refill before you can attack again.

Limiting basic attacks in action-rpgs is ALWAYS WACK!!

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
definitely a wait for reviews/sale. got burned on mid hackers 2 already this year on blind buys :francis:
That game seemed like it was Atlus C team that made it. I still don't get how that game was so mid because their non persona games like SMT and Tokyo Mirage were fun, but soul hackers 2 is a tough playthrough. I am a sucker because I bought that game day 1 digitally..... so I have to beat it one day

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That game seemed like it was Atlus C team that made it. I still don't get how that game was so mid because their non persona games like SMT and Tokyo Mirage were fun, but soul hackers 2 is a tough playthrough. I am a sucker because I bought that game day 1 digitally..... so I have to beat it one day

same :francis:

should at least got it on pc so I can bullshyt on it with my deck but I feel like I'm dishonoring the 5 booting it up when I can be playing some other piff

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Just curious why physical copy?
Honestly, it's the nostalgic feeling of getting a preorder after work, the looking at my gaming shelves and seeing a visual representation of the backlog I have. Like, I buy games on steam and I'll go back like damn, when did I buy that? Lol. First world problems, I know.

Lastly, just habit. My gamestop had always been cool. The same manager that sold me The Ocarina of Time sold me NBA2K23. They don't try to push funko on me. I just get my physical copy and bounce.

Just a combination of all of these.