Star Ocean: The Divine Force (Multi-Plat)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Franchise supposedly has been trash for a good while. Even as someone who fukks with jrpgs. I have 0 interest outside of trying it out on a deep sale.

I know that so that's why I said shyt better not disappoint and hopefully they step up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Don't say that, have faith this time :to:
I'm still going to buy it but after that last game if we could just get back to Star Ocean 4 quality even with that game having the worst group of characters in an RPG ever it would be acceptable.

Daps
That mobile Star Ocean gacha game that shut down last year looked and ran better than that demo, jeeeeesus :picard:

SO3 and Radiata Stories still my PS2 era GOATs, how the mighty Tri-Ace have fallen :mjcry: If it's even them developing this in the first place, haven't bothered to check. :mjlol: At least the Valkyrie profile reboot thing looks ok :manny:...:mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This thread reminded me that Star Ocean 2 is only available in English on the PS1 and PSP both physical only. Square Enix is dumb for that as there's a PS4 version they still haven't and probably never will release in English. All the other games in the series including the original Star Ocean are available and playable on a PS5 right now.