Star Ocean: The Divine Force (Multi-Plat)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went from I'm not getting this, to playing the demo and really enjoying it.
I was actually interested in the story also.
And I'm reading this last page and all these problems and haven't ran into a single one...

I'll be picking it up day1 :manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game looks like a good jrpg time. I won't lie the trailers didn't help it at all with the terrible lip sync and some what old school looking graphics.

But lip sync a side the voice acting is good so far and the graphics are also.

Definitely copping

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm in the mood for a good JRPG, haven't played one I'd consider great since the last Tales, game.

That said, the last Star Ocean game I played was 4 and it wasn't very good... :patrice: I guess I'll check the reviews

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm in the mood for a good JRPG, haven't played one I'd consider great since the last Tales, game.

That said, the last Star Ocean game I played was 4 and it wasn't very good... :patrice: I guess I'll check the reviews
I feel like the reviewers are gonna kill this game.

It's very much old school.
And I don't think reviewers especially ones that are probably playing the games releasing right around this time are really gonna have the patient or clear mind to rate the game higher than anything over a 7 at best.
This game really gave me old school snes and ps1 vibes. Depending on how much you like old school jrpgs thats either great or terrible.