Star Ocean: The Divine Force (Multi-Plat)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm only like a half hour in, but if nothing else this guy is at least way better than Edge Maverick (despite his bad haircut).

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can see this will be one of those games where the ally AI is your biggest enemy :beli:

I'm struggling on this Mother Worm thing because the AI allies die in like 30 seconds and I have to spend all my effort reviving them constantly. Might have to go back and level grind.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see this will be one of those games where the ally AI is your biggest enemy :beli:

I'm struggling on this Mother Worm thing because the AI allies die in like 30 seconds and I have to spend all my effort reviving them constantly. Might have to go back and level grind.

You upgrade the HP and auto-healing in the skill tree? It is an easy fight if you do so.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Aight I beat him after a couple tries.

Forgot you can actually level up your attacks...once I did that they actually started doing enough damage to do something. :ehh:

These AI allies though :aicmon:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:scusthov: I just need the gameplay to be fire I enjoyed 4 and the story was absolute nonsense

It's cool so far :manny: I'm enjoying the gameplay

The story is kind of slow to pick up (I'm only a couple hours in, but so far they're just running around looking for random people) but the cast isn't nearly as bad as the cast from Star Ocean 4.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It's cool so far :manny: I'm enjoying the gameplay

The story is kind of slow to pick up (I'm only a couple hours in, but so far they're just running around looking for random people) but the cast isn't nearly as bad as the cast from Star Ocean 4.

This MC look like he got FAS

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just got to the part where we fixed that android chick. Game is cool so far :ehh: although I hope the story picks up a little after this

But it probably will. I watched a couple reviews that mentioned it does in the second half.