Star interviewing the woman who accused Charlamagne of rape on Monday

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
THE HATER MISSES NOTHING!!!

Get Charlamagne the fukk outta here, the nerve of some of you caping for him.

this.

I can already picture CTG talkin bout "Hip Hop y'all just gonna let them get me outta here like that?:dahell::mjcry:"

Hip Hop:oh yes the fukk we are :pacspit::mjpls:
peter-rosenberg-charlamagne-tha-god-tomi-lahren-featured.jpg

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Ill shyt about that story char told, it sounds like there is so many fukking ways to poke holes in that shyt.. Like from alluding to the she's a hoe shyt at 15 by letting a few nyggas train, to leaving ur own party and not being there,, to wanting to tell the cops u taking full responsibility for whatever happened in the house regardless :stopitslime:
The shadiest shyt is when he talks about the girl said she got raped. Claims he went to go find out, but only seems to consult with his cousins, who told him about his other cousin getting arrested for the rape, goes down to the jailhouse and takes responsibility, whatever that is. Oh but come to find out, the cousins where playing a prank on h7m cuz they didnt get invited to the party or some shyt sounds super sketchy.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
good lord. right as he gets his HBO deal.

Char has always been up front about his rape situation that happened but with that one and another situation he mentioned before about the car and the gun (i think) it all felt like he was skimming around them.

whats next ? Esther Baxter on talking about Joe Budden killing unborn babies.