Star interviewing the woman who accused Charlamagne of rape on Monday

Sinister

Banned
Daps
This is such bullshyt that neither of them should be giving any attention. It’s like anyone at any time can just say oh this guy raped me and the fans will automatically say the guy is guilty. Star of all people should be more responsible and this type of shyt makes him the worst type of bytch ass nikka. Ctg addressed this situation multiple times on air and in detail in his book. Why would anyone believe her side?
I don't even think adequate proof exists that Cosby did anything.

I also notice that everyone from Big Sean, to Fat Joe to 2pac have accusations against them. I think #metoo is one of the most cancerous evils today.

But if he did it I can't cosign it. If char is all "the truth is more interesting than the lie" and flocks to rumors and accusations levied against others this may be the law of volitional responsibility coming back to bite him even if he is innocent.

One of my best friends (I consider him my brother) was explicitly accused of rape by a woman and luckily nobody believed her or took her seriously.

I've never been accused of rape but have been falsely accused of other things by women including claiming I would rape one.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
I remain forever thankful for whoever it was that gave Star his new liver :wow:

This nikka damn near 60 and still bringin us GOAT-tier fukkery :blessed::blessed::blessed:

New York radio fukkin up not letting him back in :ufdup:

iHeartRadio went bankrupt...they better get their shyt together and get Star a slot...pure ratings dynamite :banderas:

After all...its July brehs...the fukkery if they brought him back would be tremendous:ohlawd:

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
If he was found to be credible enough to have the case dismissed 17 years ago, prior to becoming a celebrity, I wonder why Star would try to run with this.

I don't have an issue with anyone telling their side of the story, but if there is no evidence to corroborate her story, why have her on your show. Let her do that shyt on Facebook Live or some shyt.
I wouldn't interview her..but.. charlamagne has been going in on people's personal lives for a decade or more.

You reap what you sow

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
I wouldn't interview her..but.. charlamagne has been going in on people's personal lives for a decade or more.

You reap what you sow

this.

and ironically CTG is always warning ppl about the energy they put out :dead:

:mjgrin:worry about the energy everyone else puts out but your own brehs..

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I don't even think adequate proof exists that Cosby did anything.

I also notice that everyone from Big Sean, to Fat Joe to 2pac have accusations against them. I think #metoo is one of the most cancerous evils today.

But if he did it I can't cosign it. If char is all "the truth is more interesting than the lie" and flocks to rumors and accusations levied against others this may be the law of volitional responsibility coming back to bite him even if he is innocent.

One of my best friends (I consider him my brother) was explicitly accused of rape by a woman and luckily nobody believed her or took her seriously.

I've never been accused of rape but have been falsely accused of other things by women including claiming I would rape one.
bill cosby opened that door himself. He admitted to getting drugs to give to women he want to fukk and he paid people off to shut up about it and go away. They took that shyt and ran with it. That ain't shyt an innocent man would do.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
tenor.gif

shouldnt have come at queen monique sideways:mjlit:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes

You reap what you sow
he got his master's degree from the Wendy Williams School of Gossip. dude literally sits on his laptop while interviewing guests, searching for allegations and scandals to poke and prod them about:heh: