Star interviewing the woman who accused Charlamagne of rape on Monday

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
just sounds like he's lying
errr, because he is.

u don't just get constantly accused of rape for 15 years by the same person.

don't forget this is the same person that bankrolled a convicted murderer's lawyer fees of that fat sweaty chatty patty podcast bytch who murked Troy Average's goon.

c00namagne isn't a good person.

I stopped listening to him years ago on the reg.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lansky is a conry deewb...why he dropped Dana and shammy?

They both smart and probably got tired of working for pennies. #9 already put Star on blast about no one getting paid. Star stays pimping grown ups. Lansky is young and gets high so he probably hasn't figured it out yet. Or he's young and just taking advantage of the situation. Lady Shay still around cuz she's a groupie.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
They both smart and probably got tired of working for pennies. #9 already put Star on blast about no one getting paid. Star stays pimping grown ups. Lansky is young and gets high so he probably hasn't figured it out yet. Or he's young and just taking advantage of the situation. Lady Shay still around cuz she's a groupie.
Did they ever speak out?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did they ever speak out?

I'm just speculating. Star probaly gassed them into thinking if they stay loyal he would take them with him whereever he goes. He was hyping up radio gigs for years, always talking about making a big move yet the biggest move he made after all the hype was Everyday Struggle and he didnt bring them along. Star still hyping up some sorta major move....maybe they are involved...we'll see.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I wouldn't interview her..but.. charlamagne has been going in on people's personal lives for a decade or more.

You reap what you sow

How do you equate the two? One is a guy asking all the questions that y’all nikkas low key care about in a joking light hearted way and the other is trying to ruin a guy and ruin their career on some pure jealousy and hatred shyt.

this.

and ironically CTG is always warning ppl about the energy they put out :dead:

:mjgrin:worry about the energy everyone else puts out but your own brehs..
You missed the point of that quote.
errr, because he is.

u don't just get constantly accused of rape for 15 years by the same person.

don't forget this is the same person that bankrolled a convicted murderer's lawyer fees of that fat sweaty chatty patty podcast bytch who murked Troy Average's goon.

c00namagne isn't a good person.

I stopped listening to him years ago on the reg.

If this was ANY other nikka y’all would be in here saying how hoes ain’t shyt and you can’t trust him. But since it’s cool to hate on CTg y’all are all ok with this gossipy and clout chasing bullshyt? Unbelievable.
The internet is trash. Star been trash and he doesn’t deserve any attention it y’all love trash nikkas.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
If this was ANY other nikka y’all would be in here saying how hoes ain’t shyt and you can’t trust him. But since it’s cool to hate on CTg y’all are all ok with this gossipy and clout chasing bullshyt? Unbelievable.
The internet is trash. Star been trash and he doesn’t deserve any attention it y’all love trash nikkas.

Defend a child rapist, brehs. :francis::dead:

tenor.gif

The girl was 15 years old at the time in 2001. c00namagne was at least 22-23 years old at the time the incident took place. Since when can you not tell someone looks fukking 15 years old?:scust:He knew she was underage because he actually knew her through a friend enough to know her address, drive to her house and pick a 15 year old up from her house that she shared with her parents... you know because she's 15 and all to take her out to a party but instead decided to rape an innocent teenage girl.

He knew her age. That sounds like a predator to me.

Do your c00npedia Googles.:stopitslime:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lansky is a conry deewb...why he dropped Dana and shammy?
He was super excited about the Everyday Struggle thing, he abandoned them nikkas as soon as he signed that contract, lol. When it was over he tried to act like he wanted to leave ES and it was his decision, complete bullshyt, not as happy as he was to get the gig, they must have told him it wasn't working. His pride won't let him ask Shampoo and them to comeback imo, he lets them call in sometimes and promote their own platforms. He now has the white chick Persia from back in the day from that white rapper show, and he has Lansky and some other unfunny corny nikkas, terrible

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Call rape clout chasing brehs

Defend a child rapist, brehs. :francis::dead:

tenor.gif

The girl was 15 years old at the time in 2001. c00namagne was at least 22-23 years old at the time the incident took place. Since when can you not tell someone looks fukking 15 years old?:scust:He knew she was underage because he actually knew her through a friend enough to know her address, drive to her house and pick a 15 year old up from her house that she shared with her parents... you know because she's 15 and all to take her out to a party but instead decided to rape an innocent teenage girl.

He knew her age. That sounds like a predator to me.

Do your c00npedia Googles.:stopitslime:

Omg. How do you know this is what happened? So you believe her word over his. Why is that? Like I said if it was anyone else y’all would be calling the girl a liar but since y’all hate this nikka. He purposely took her to a party and raped her himself. Cmon man just say you hate this nikka and don’t care if it’s true you want him to fail.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlamagne is not someone who I think ever had bytches, lol, pause but it be them turtle/electric eel in the face ass dudes who usually go about getting p*ssy in a very nefarious, sleazy type of way. I want to hear this chick's story though, I'm pretty good at recognizing bullshyt so I think I'll be able to tell if she's just after some fame and money.