Star interviewing the woman who accused Charlamagne of rape on Monday

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Charlamagne talked about this before but so what, I never heard HER talk about it :what:
Might be more information or at least the other side of the story
If he took a plea deal nothing can happen legally and i get the feeling that charlamagne be up them jews butt so much at viacom and his other friends i don't see the #metoo shyt cancelling him

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
If he's helping catch a pedophile rapist I think he's not the one who deserves to be executed.

What happened to the coli? Y’all are really supporting this bullshyt? So how is this not hating? And how and why are y’all not call this nikka out for his desperate attempt to get some views on his site? Y’all butch and moan about culture vultures and all that shyt but star hating ass who admits he doesn’t even listen to hip hop gets a pass. He worse than vlad, Rosenberg and whoever else y’all say should be kicked out the culture but keep talking about this fukk nikka. Smh.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
What happened to the coli? Y’all are really supporting this bullshyt? So how is this not hating? And how and why are y’all not call this nikka out for his desperate attempt to get some views on his site? Y’all butch and moan about culture vultures and all that shyt but star hating ass who admits he doesn’t even listen to hip hop gets a pass. He worse than vlad, Rosenberg and whoever else y’all say should be kicked out the culture but keep talking about this fukk nikka. Smh.
I never said I agree with or liked Star.

He disrespected Aaliyah after she died.
Threatened to R Kelly Envy's daughter.
Called Marissa Mendez a spic for no reason

You don't gotta remind me who he is or what he's said and done.

Child molestation and rape are worse though.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
his me too sentiments always seemed false af to me :mjlol: something is always fishy when that happens.
1. Notice he never pressed Tekashi or Game or Tyga about their issues

2. Remember him criticizing Joe for speaking on LA Reid's misconduct.

He really seems like he doesn't care to expose or shame anyone doing sexual harassment, misconduct or guys who interact inappropriately with minors

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Charlamagne has way too much baggage, people will just believe this based on the things he has said on Breakfast club and how he has treated women on there