Star interviewing the woman who accused Charlamagne of rape on Monday

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
His show is getting better because of it too

Shampoo be c00ning, but he is funny. Him & flip make the right couple(pause)

When Dana kicked him in the nuts, shyt had me dying, but she was wrong for that. You can tell she wanted to hit Shampoo for years
Link? Was wondering what happened to shammy and Dana...I can't stand lansky corny ass...

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If he was found to be credible enough to have the case dismissed 17 years ago, prior to becoming a celebrity, I wonder why Star would try to run with this.

I don't have an issue with anyone telling their side of the story, but if there is no evidence to corroborate her story, why have her on your show. Let her do that shyt on Facebook Live or some shyt.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
What's Joe have to do ewit it
He wanted to put so much attention on LA Reid and hated on Charlamagne so much for criticizing him going at Drake.

Let's see if he keeps the same energy now that his friend/coworker has accusations...especially with the way he dikkrode Star on his podcast (one of a small handful of guests who have been on there).

If Joe's justification for slandering Em was "it's my job...I'm being objective" let's see how he tackles this.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If he was found to be credible enough to have the case dismissed 17 years ago, prior to becoming a celebrity, I wonder why Star would try to run with this.

I don't have an issue with anyone telling their side of the story, but if there is no evidence to corroborate her story, why have her on your show. Let her do that shyt on Facebook Live or some shyt.

Star kept stressing that he had reciepts. We'll just have to wait and see.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I never said I agree with or liked Star.

He disrespected Aaliyah after she died.
Threatened to R Kelly Envy's daughter.
Called Marissa Mendez a spic for no reason

You don't gotta remind me who he is or what he's said and done.

Child molestation and rape are worse though.

This is such bullshyt that neither of them should be giving any attention. It’s like anyone at any time can just say oh this guy raped me and the fans will automatically say the guy is guilty. Star of all people should be more responsible and this type of shyt makes him the worst type of bytch ass nikka. Ctg addressed this situation multiple times on air and in detail in his book. Why would anyone believe her side?