Star interviewing the woman who accused Charlamagne of rape on Monday

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Char-Kelly:dead:

This. The whole breakfast club are lying about their ages they are all in their forties. Angela got busted in a thread on here when she talked about the first time she met Jay Z. The irony is Akademiks is intervieweing Char-Kelly because Akademiks is lying about his age too. They are using their industry ages so they wont seem lame talking about gossip and young kids music when they are damn near AARP age. Clorox tha c00n thinks he will have that same industry machine behind him to make this go away like they did with Aziz Anzari and Sylvester Stallone.

Also in the comments

We KNOW..FOR A FACT.. That Charlamagne has made multiple false statements about the incident that don't match the court docs or the victim's claims.

He claimed he voluntarily gave DNA samples. That was false. He was ordered to.

He claimed he was 20 at the time. That was false. He was 23.

He claimed he came in voluntarily and there was no warrant out for his arrest. That was false a warrant was issued for him.

He claimed he only had probation for a few months.That was false. It lasted multiple years.

He claimed the victim was a groupie as if to imply he met her in passing. That was false. He apparently knew the victim personally and allegedly met family members. This hurts his credibility significantly

Its not adding up:russ:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Also in the comments

Its not adding up:russ:
:ohhh:He is going from being on the Stephen Colbert show and on top of the world to taking a Greyhound bus back home to South c00nalina for good.:lolbron:
The team that took down that youtube video is also working overtime deleting the Instagram comments on his page and the breakfast club page. They will have to close the comments down eventually if this keeps up all night long.:mjlit:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I dont give a shyt,why are you asking ME?
My only input was that i knew a fully developed female whom was in fourth grade with me and a sister to one of my friends.
Whatever other convo ya'll are having,i'm not involved

Why even bring up that off brand exception to the rule ass bullshyt tho.

It has no fukk'n context whatsoever at all.
When nikkaz say you be tweak'n, and you deny it.

Here it is for everyone to see.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
they gonna have to address this this week :mjpls:

breakfast club :mjpls:
Akademiks :mjpls:
Joe Budden :mjpls:

Ebro and Rosenberg right now :eat::banderas::ahh:

Score cards matter.

All those c00n ratings on those score cards.
Those c00n rating hiding in the sea of numbers eventually come home to roost.

Art Barr