Star interviewing the woman who accused Charlamagne of rape on Monday

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
One interesting point about many of these entertainment+media corporations is that they're very behind on social media and also don't do exhaustive background checks on potential talent acquisitions. We're probably about a decade (or more) away from an era where shyt like this is caught before deals get offered to people. HBO likely didn't know about this.

And it's worth noting HBO also just got acquired by AT&T. Given that this CTG deal/show was likely in talks for quite some time before it became official, it's possible the people who pitched the show aren't even there anymore. Breh might not have many allies in the place anymore. Plus AT&T kinda made headlines recently by basically insinuating they're going to shytcan HBO'S "quality over quantity" policy towards content in order to compete with Netflix. They could just ditch CTG's show and order 2-3 similar shows instead...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
A 15 year old being friends with a 23 year old doesn’t even sound right. They both are telling half truths. I think they were in a relationship. The sex was probably consensual and her mother was embarrassed which is why they moved

I don’t know of any parent who wouldnt seek justice after their child was raped
By her account they weren't really "friends". They met like 3 times total including the night of the incident.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
By her account they weren't really "friends". They met like 3 times total including the night of the incident.

he picked her up from the crib 3 times,I'm sure his thirsty ass was blowing the cell up if he was resorting to these antics:martin:

Aziz wasnt guilty of shyt but being a lame tho. He didnt do anything legally wrong.
True but they could get him out of this if they wanted to. Only question is how many woman come foward now.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
he picked her up from the crib 3 times,I'm sure his thirsty ass was blowing the cell up if he was
The first time they met was at the radio station. Idk when they met the 2nd time (I can't remember if she talked about it). And the 3rd time was the day of the incident.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
How did he cop a plea to underage rape and not end up doing time?:mindblown:

thats the craziest thing about this whole entire story

i know the female said to star that her mother didnt want her to testify - but from my understandment it dosnt matter for a rape case especially if the girl is underage...

there just is more to this story, then whats being told

cause in no fukking ways a young black man would get a few months of probation from an underage rape charge

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
thats the craziest thing about this whole entire story

i know the female said to star that her mother didnt want her to testify - but from my understandment it dosnt matter for a rape case especially if the girl is underage...

there just is more to this story, then whats being told

cause in no fukking ways a young black man would get a few months of probation from an underage rape charge
And if he was 23 years old wouldn't he have to register as a sex offender or some shyt?

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Char-Kelly:dead:

This. The whole breakfast club are lying about their ages they are all in their forties. Angela got busted in a thread on here when she talked about the first time she met Jay Z. The irony is Akademiks is intervieweing Char-Kelly because Akademiks is lying about his age too. They are using their industry ages so they wont seem lame talking about gossip and young kids music when they are damn near AARP age. Clorox tha c00n thinks he will have that same industry machine behind him to make this go away like they did with Aziz Anzari and Sylvester Stallone.

Well damn