Star interviewing the woman who accused Charlamagne of rape on Monday

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:russ:Star pulled that hoe ass pedophiles card...

future guests on TBC are gonna be waiting for that bytch ass nikka to get outta pocket like...
giphy.gif

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
:russ:Star pulled that hoe ass pedophiles card...

future guests on TBC are gonna be waiting for that bytch ass nikka to get outta pocket like...
giphy.gif
The only ammo anyone had on him prior to this was him running from those goons on camera, but even he pokes fun at that so it doesn't bother him. I know Tekashi69 would've brought this rape shyt up to Lenard's face during his appearance had this come out earlier.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Just watching it, r u referring to Sammy sitting him down?

Is so I agree
:picard:

Sat him down,broke his chain,threw his glasses,sat him down again:scust:

And the Lansky dude was trying to play it off like they was playing,and old dude was like "I wasn't playing:gucci:". Then later when Lansky tried to get tough again,talking about "you know where I be at,you gon pull up in my hood". Why would he pull up to your hood when he's right in front of you?and violated you already?nikka got so used to talking tough over the phone and online,he forgot he was in a real face to face confrontation:laff:

and did I mention taking off the hat and revealing that hairline?the ultimate violation:wow:
Had Lanksy reaching for his hat everytime old head knocked it off,like when Batman knocked Banes mask lose:mjlol:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:dwillhuh: they took the vid of the livestream down too??? CTG got the Dream Team lawyers on the case

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Sat him down,broke his chain,threw his glasses,sat him down again:scust:

And the Lansky dude was trying to play it off like they was playing,and old dude was like "I wasn't playing:gucci:". Then later when Lansky tried to get tough again,talking about "you know where I be at,you gon pull up in my hood". Why would he pull up to your hood when he's right in front of you?and violated you already?nikka got so used to talking tough over the phone and online,he forgot he was in a real face to face confrontation:laff:

and did I mention taking off the hat and revealing that hairline?the ultimate violation:wow:
Had Lanksy reaching for his hat everytime old head knocked it off,like when Batman knocked Banes mask lose:mjlol:

exactly Im like "How is this nikka Lanksy gon talk like we just didnt see him become another nikka's bytch on camera:heh:"

and that nikkas hairline looks like its a 1st cousin to Lebron's hairline:scust:
Sat him down...took off his glasses...threw them on the ground...took his chain and threw it on the ground...:picardheh:

exactly, then act like nothing happened:mindblown:

like nikka you gotta throw him the hands to redeem yourself cause thats not a good look, talking shyt and constantly saying "shammy you ....." and "Ill slap you" wont help

you can tell its eating at that nikka because he was still insulting the old nikka, the shyt was eating away at his heart, pride and ego as a man.:camron1:

Then is given another chance to redeem himself and p*ssy out again in the end:hhh:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I hate stuff like this.

Charlamagne was doing so good, and really gaining traction with his new show on cable, now all of sudden this?

I need to listen to the interview, but I see the vultures circling...

It's hard to figure out whats real, because agendas are every where...

Last edited: