Star interviewing the woman who accused Charlamagne of rape on Monday

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
And if he was 23 years old wouldn't he have to register as a sex offender or some shyt?

he plead out on the delinquency of a minor part, at least that's my interpretation. and that is based off him giving her alcohol. they didn't validate the rape/penetration part b/c she didn't testify

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
he plead out on the delinquency of a minor part, at least that's my interpretation. and that is based off him giving her alcohol. they didn't validate the rape/penetration part b/c she didn't testify
I thought she doesn't have to testify though. Once an under aged girl reports a rape they take the samples from her and the accused and verify if he raped her or not. What am I missing?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
The first time they met was at the radio station. Idk when they met the 2nd time (I can't remember if she talked about it). And the 3rd time was the day of the incident.

oh okay,I didn't remember her specefically saying she only met him 3 times.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I thought she doesn't have to testify though. Once an under aged girl reports a rape they take the samples from her and the accused and verify if he raped her or not. What am I missing?

:yeshrug: maybe it's different in South Carolina. I'd look at the video again to see the paperwork, but the video got pulled.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
thats the craziest thing about this whole entire story

i know the female said to star that her mother didnt want her to testify - but from my understandment it dosnt matter for a rape case especially if the girl is underage...

there just is more to this story, then whats being told

cause in no fukking ways a young black man would get a few months of probation from an underage rape charge

Yes, but depending on the evidence, testimony of the alleged victim can be crucial to the case. So prosecutors will often have to offer a decent deal with a weak case because their motivation to take it to trial will be lessened. Prosecutors care a lot about their record, so they would rather offer deals on weaker cases. Them nikkas be trying to go undefeated on some 07 Patriots shyt.

Bankroll.org

NFT GOD
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OVO PRE
breakfest club lawyers contacted yt 100%, they could pass this as harassment etc. easy take down

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
you can get YT videos taken down easy, if it had Char Kelly full name in it that could be a reason or any other personal info...:ehh: all you gotta do is make a claim & they just snatch the shyt off...:skip:

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
you can get YT videos taken down easy, if it had Char Kelly full name in it that could be a reason or any other personal info...:ehh: all you gotta do is make a claim & they just snatch the shyt off...:skip:
I think it had his Social Security Number on there :lupe: