Star Citizen | PC | TBA

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:wtf: is going on with this game? People are buying Ships for $600-$3000....real money.

This was sold in limited quantities today for $600 and sold out within minutes

890_Beautyshot-World_v01_NF_140925.jpg

The fukking game wont be finished for another year or two and people are dropping hundreds if not thousands of dollars on ships :wtf:
any money spent on the game now is a "pledge" to fund development

I guess a lot of people are passionate about this game and PC gaming

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
god, I loathe when gamers try to be all military-like and shyt

this game has crazy potential though :lupe:

Breh, this games potential is unreal, they got planet landings ontop of all this.

Imagine beefing with a Coli member, seeing his ship, chasing him and then blowing the airlock sending him into space then stealing his shyt :wow:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Breh, this games potential is unreal, they got planet landings ontop of all this.

Imagine beefing with a Coli member, seeing his ship, chasing him and then blowing the airlock sending him into space then stealing his shyt :wow:
come thru in a small ship and just clean out some big time clan's flagship :wow:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
game looks good... if this is a MMORPG though those graphics + particles will be an issue with 99% computers on google planet earth though..

combat looks choppy as fukk on some Battlefield 1942 shyt.. hopefully they can smooth it out

Anyone notice all game developers suck at video games? :huhldup: at the aiming going on in the video :huhldup:

but then they wanna balance shyt :stopitslime: stick to putting code into the game and let real gamers balance it

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
game looks good... if this is a MMORPG though those graphics + particles will be an issue with 99% computers on google planet earth though..

combat looks choppy as fukk on some Battlefield 1942 shyt.. hopefully they can smooth it out

Anyone notice all game developers suck at video games? :huhldup: at the aiming going on in the video :huhldup:

but then they wanna balance shyt :stopitslime: stick to putting code into the game and let real gamers balance it
It's a very early build. They will smooth it out.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's a very early build. They will smooth it out.

theyll need to smooth it out BEFORE release. If anything from MMO history has shown us is that when people first buy a game and its not smooth, theyll stop playing the game within the first month (example: every MMO not named World of Warcraft, which ironically, was not smooth AT ALL on release but had enough fan support because of Blizzard to keep it pushing forward and gain millions of subscribers, but introduced a lot of new fans to MMO genre that WERENT around for World of Warcraft horrible launch, so they hold every NEW MMO to the standard at which World of Warcraft is at NOW, 10 years after release. Its unfair, but its reality..)

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more things I see from this game the more it's callin me back to pc gaming. Setting up voice attack to any voice you want to command your ship is pretty slick. I'm feelin the Jarvis voice from iron man.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They
theyll need to smooth it out BEFORE release. If anything from MMO history has shown us is that when people first buy a game and its not smooth, theyll stop playing the game within the first month (example: every MMO not named World of Warcraft, which ironically, was not smooth AT ALL on release but had enough fan support because of Blizzard to keep it pushing forward and gain millions of subscribers, but introduced a lot of new fans to MMO genre that WERENT around for World of Warcraft horrible launch, so they hold every NEW MMO to the standard at which World of Warcraft is at NOW, 10 years after release. Its unfair, but its reality..)

Yeah I hear you but these guys are releasing everything in modules which is essentially alpha testing sections of the game way before full launch. They have kinda rewritten how Massive AAA titles are launched. From the insane amount of crowd funding, these guys don't follow any deadlines and are not being rushed by a publisher.

Last edited:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
:wow:

if only my :flabbynsick: PC could run this...

games like this straight take a dump on "next-gen" consoles :umad:

PC gets bleeding edge shyt like star citizen while PS4 gets colorful low-poly bullshyt like no man's sky :scusthov:

Last edited: