Star Citizen | PC | TBA

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I know @Malta already damn near got the name of this game tatted on his arm some where or some shyt

I saw some previews of it awhile ago ill have to relook into it

comes out later this year right ?

I think it starts dropping next year in segments with a complete game being finished by 2016.
This right here is the engine that's launching me to do a rig
It's crazy how far we've come in tech regarding the amount of shyt you can incorporate in a game.
But it also co-signs the rhetoric of the consoles limitations
In the article they explain why they can't make a substantial game for the X1 or PS4
Although EVE is making Valkyrie a PS4/PC Exclusive​

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've been waiting on this for a long time and have been following it since the Kickstarter for it went up. I still play Freelancer to this day and it's one of my favorite games of all time. I know this game is a bit different but the same hands are molding it. Can't wait.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i donated $ just because the dude who created on my favorite game series (wing commander) is making it.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I can't play games that look like they devour your life...is this an MMO? I can do a single player story mode as a distraction but to dedicate hours of time to something that doesn't yield real life accomplishments I just can't

edit: just saw it does have a single player adventure mode...so yeah this looks pretty awesome

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I've been keeping an eye on it. I hope it's not too heavy on the flight sim stuff. I don't want to have to worry about azimuth and shyt