Star Citizen | PC | TBA

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The actual dogfighting looks kinda boring IMO. I need more arcadey action personally. Game is gorgeous as fukk though, and maybe I'll be able to get into other aspects of it. I'd love this game if its main focus was on exploring/onfoot combat I'd be pumped. This is clearly made for flight sim fans I think tho

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Why can't I get a MMO fantasy non space game that was as good and fun as UO pre trammel days. Most fun I ever had with a game. The heart racing you get placing a house or the first time you walked accross a group of Pk's and ran for your life.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why can't I get a MMO fantasy non space game that was as good and fun as UO pre trammel days. Most fun I ever had with a game. The heart racing you get placing a house or the first time you walked accross a group of Pk's and ran for your life.

:heh: PKing ? :heh:

This generation :heh:

they not ready for a game about PKing man they even removed it from Diablo and Age of Conan flopped, people like us who like that shyt aint the vocal voice no more

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps

they not ready for a game about PKing man they even removed it from Diablo and Age of Conan flopped, people like us who like that shyt aint the vocal voice no more

Its a carebare nation breh

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
anyone make an investment? I'm thinking about it now that they have something playable :lupe:

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps

Its a carebare nation breh

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want the game to someday evolve to this.
Star-Citizen-Video-Game-Pics.jpg

images

Stanton-Crusader_Medium07.jpg

Voidalpha-Terra.jpg

Sol_moscow_Aerial_sketch_04_refined.jpg

634724d1363381314-sammelthread-star-citizen-terra_concept_thumb.jpg

mandryk_05.jpg

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
WoW is about as casual friendly MMO as you can get so if you are worried about a game "like WoW" taking up your time :wow: dont give MMOs a try :wow:

YEAH EVE ONLINE WILL HAVE YOU BREAKING OPEN YOUR KID'S PIGGY BANK FOR PLEX. BTW EVE IS VERY SIMILAR TO THIS. PIRACY, PLAYER DRIVEN ECONOMY, AND SOMETIMES PAINFUL DEATH PENALTIES. I LOST 3 MONTHS TRAINING ONCE. THAT ONE STILL HURTS.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
YEAH EVE ONLINE WILL HAVE YOU BREAKING OPEN YOUR KID'S PIGGY BANK FOR PLEX. BTW EVE IS VERY SIMILAR TO THIS. PIRACY, PLAYER DRIVEN ECONOMY, AND SOMETIMES PAINFUL DEATH PENALTIES. I LOST 3 MONTHS TRAINING ONCE. THAT ONE STILL HURTS.

I rage at video games, not sure I can handle losing 3 months of work in 1 swoop :wow: