Star Citizen | PC | TBA

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
What do you do in this game?? Seems like a hyped up tech demo.
I've watched demos and let's plays. I honestly don't fukking know. All I ever see is a dude walking around an empty space station and some other guy racing on one map.

100 million dollars. :snoop:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm also contributed. All I know is, that need to set an actual release date, buckle down and get the game done. As it stands, it looks like development is indefinite and that's not good. The game better be good too or I'm not sure how much faith people are gonna have in this who game funding movement in the future.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What do you do in this game?? Seems like a hyped up tech demo.

It's not a game yet, they're just releasing pieces of it in modules. Eventually the goal is to have a functioning universe with an economy.

The game is going to be dope, my biggest issue with it is the fact it won't have free form planet landings. Rather, all the planets are "hubs" where as in a game like this with the type of funding it needs procedural generated planets in addition to the hub worlds, why have a FPS component of the game if you can't explore strange worlds.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
It's not a game yet, they're just releasing pieces of it in modules. Eventually the goal is to have a functioning universe with an economy.

The game is going to be dope, my biggest issue with it is the fact it won't have free form planet landings. Rather, all the planets are "hubs" where as in a game like this with the type of funding it needs procedural generated planets in addition to the hub worlds, why have a FPS component of the game if you can't explore strange worlds.

Technological limitations unfortunately. That would be dope tho. Chris Roberts needs to team up with Microsoft and use the cloud.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Technological limitations unfortunately. That would be dope tho. Chris Roberts needs to team up with Microsoft and use the cloud.

I just read that they have been dropping hints that Planetary landings and procedural full sized planets may be coming sooner than expected. They've apparently had some kind of breakthrough and have moved up plans for it, so much so that they have Exploratory rovers are included with a ship now, if that's the case then this could be the game of forever :russ: