Stan Van Gundy and Otis Smith Gone

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I don't think they tight like that. The media tend to blow shyt out of proportion. First they was saying CP3 and Dwight were best friends, then they started saying Dwight and Deron were best friends. It's all just gossiping bullshyt.

I can't see CP3 having a problem with Van Gundy seeing as how he never had a problem with Byron Scott. I also can't see Van Gundy publicly calling out Paul for anything as CP3 plays hard every night and makes the right basketball play 99.9% of the time.

The Magic had the longest period of success under Otis. Otis fukked up trying to appease Dwight with those horrible trades.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
nash ray Allen grant Hill and kg follow dantony to Orlando wit dwight...

they will amnesty and or trade whoever to make it work

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
dwight definitely handled all the trade pressure wrong this season. stan is good coach, but he does wear on his team. they better pray dwight stays, if not all the drama was a waste of time. i wonder who they will pick to coach the magic next?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Orlando fans, is it really true Adonal Foyle about to take over the GM job? LOL, good luck with that.

Adonal-Foyle1.jpg

man,...they are goofie to hire ti him.

orlando is showing they are an inept expansion team.

who only got far from the draft via luck, and on fa acquisition in mcgrady.

why would you hire a buster nikka like that,....he wasn't even a good role player. what playoff experience does he have an he is a euro who never translated as a domestic player. so what type of quality administration in bball, will he be able to provide.

if anything they should be keeping van gundy,...it isn't his fault injuries hurt his teams chances they way they have. plus orlando fell off because hey ruined the chemistry they had from the finals. so,..why is van gundy beong made the scapegoat.

art barr

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Magic had the longest period of success under Otis. Otis fukked up trying to appease Dwight with those horrible trades.

That's why I specifically mentioned what he's done the past 3 seasons. Smith has made some downright stupid deals to appease Dwight and you can't do shyt like that. One thing I give Mitch Kupchak props on is that he could give a fukk what Kobe wants and just does his fukking job.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: even if they was to amnesty pau... they still couldnt sign any max contract free agent

Depends on the contract said player would sign. If Deron is willing to take a pay cut he could be here.

To be clear I'm not saying this will happen and I sure as hell don't expect that to happen. I'm just saying that's the only possible way they'd Amnesty Pau. For all his fault he's still production, he's just not living up to his contract (dude gets paid more than LBJ).