Stan Van Gundy and Otis Smith Gone

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Otis Smith should have BEEN fired. If you look at what he's done over the past 3 seasons it's a prime example of why a lot of these teams NEVER win it all. Just watch, he'll get another GM job before the end of this decade.

Van Gundy did the best he could in a fukked up situation. He wasn't a perfect coach and starting Nelson in the finals was fukking stupid, but the guy is a good coach....

Van Gundy being on the market makes it more likely that Del Negro gets canned.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Otis Smith should have BEEN fired. If you look at what he's done over the past 3 seasons it's a prime example of why a lot of these teams NEVER win it all. Just watch, he'll get another GM job before the end of this decade.

Van Gundy did the best he could in a fukked up situation. He wasn't a perfect coach and starting Nelson in the finals was fukking stupid, but the guy is a good coach....

Van Gundy being on the market makes it more likely that Del Negro gets canned.

Del Negro getting canned would be fukked up because he got picked apart by one of the top 5 coaches in NBA history and arguably the greatest defensive coach the game has seen. Van Gundy on the other hand didn't get the players they needed, they had horrible deals like the Hedo thing, and then Howard gets hurt so they get bounced.....

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, the more I think about it the more I can see Van Gundy going to the Clippers.

They're a young team that can score but needs direction defensively.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is chris paul one of howards butt buddies?

paul will not like that move

I don't think they tight like that. The media tend to blow shyt out of proportion. First they was saying CP3 and Dwight were best friends, then they started saying Dwight and Deron were best friends. It's all just gossiping bullshyt.

I can't see CP3 having a problem with Van Gundy seeing as how he never had a problem with Byron Scott. I also can't see Van Gundy publicly calling out Paul for anything as CP3 plays hard every night and makes the right basketball play 99.9% of the time.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
I don't think they tight like that. The media tend to blow shyt out of proportion. First they was saying CP3 and Dwight were best friends, then they started saying Dwight and Deron were best friends. It's all just gossiping bullshyt.

I can't see CP3 having a problem with Van Gundy seeing as how he never had a problem with Byron Scott. I also can't see Van Gundy publicly calling out Paul for anything as CP3 plays hard every night and makes the right basketball play 99.9% of the time.

makes sense

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naa, we waitin for LA to amnesty Pau so we can throw him the vet :smugfavre:

The Lakers are NOT going to amnesty Pau.

If any Laker gets Amnestied it'll be Metta World Peace. Lakers are not just gonna let Pau walk without getting anything in return.

The only feasible way Pau gets amnestied is if the Lakers are absolutely sure Deron Williams is coming there as a free agent.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
images