Stan Van Gundy and Otis Smith Gone

BossDon

Rookie
Daps
they need to trade dwight and rebuild. even if they keep dwight, that team is a 2nd round exit with their current roster.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
If its true, then trade him. He's been in the league for 6-7 years now ... and in those 6-7 years, the team that's won the championship hasn't ever had Dwight Howard on its roster. It's not impossible to turn this around quickly if you're Orlando.

If I'm Alex Martins, I'm figuring out what he wants by the end of the week. If he wants out, get Pritchard in here and let him work on moving Dwight. Some of u cats that dislike Orlando laugh at the situation, but if played right, this can go pretty painless. :yeshrug:

realistically -what do u expect to get for D12 ?
1. he a unrestricted free agent next season
2. his rep taken a major hit form this season drama
3. he coming off back surgery

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
realistically -what do u expect to get for D12 ?
1. he a unrestricted free agent next season
2. his rep taken a major hit form this season drama
3. he coming off back surgery

Orlando can sill get a lot. Dwight's the best center in the league. Ain't no team give a damn that his rep has taken a hit. As for him being an unrestricted FA, teams that believe they can sell Dwight on their city will move valuable pieces for him. (Clippers, Lakers, Nets, Knicks, ect.) They'll take a chance on Dwight. Lastly, the back "surgery" wasn't a serious procedure at all. Athletes have them all the time. This ain't no T-Mac situation.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Orlando can sill get a lot. Dwight's the best center in the league. Ain't no team give a damn that his rep has taken a hit. As for him being an unrestricted FA, teams that believe they can sell Dwight on their city will move valuable pieces for him. (Clippers, Lakers, Nets, Knicks, ect.) They'll take a chance on Dwight. Lastly, the back "surgery" wasn't a serious procedure at all. Athletes have them all the time. This ain't no T-Mac situation.

:laff:

The Clippers got no shot of getting Dwight simply because Orlando would want Blake in return and that's not happening.

The best deal out there for Dwight is with the Lakers, but that's not likely to happen because he seems hesitant to be there and the Lakers (or any other team for that matter) are taking Dwight without an extension in place.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

The Clippers got no shot of getting Dwight simply because Orlando would want Blake in return and that's not happening.

The best deal out there for Dwight is with the Lakers, but that's not likely to happen because he seems hesitant to be there and the Lakers (or any other team for that matter) are taking Dwight without an extension in place.

The Clippers would be dumb if they would keep Blake over Dwight...that's assuming D12's back doesn't fukk up his career.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Depends on the contract said player would sign. If Deron is willing to take a pay cut he could be here.

To be clear I'm not saying this will happen and I sure as hell don't expect that to happen. I'm just saying that's the only possible way they'd Amnesty Pau. For all his fault he's still production, he's just not living up to his contract (dude gets paid more than LBJ).

:what: y'all can't even add a mid level -unless anm pau & don't pick up Andrew team option... u lakers fans seems not to under da salary cap

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Clippers can offer something like Jordan/Bledsoe/Butler/1st round pick and hope Orlando bites like Denver did for Melo.

Could work out well for Orlando if they can find someone to trade with and take on Turkey-glue's contract to clear up even more cap space. Even still they are gonna have close to 13 million in cap space.

Orlando doesn't want Bynum and the headache that comes along with him. Bynum's rep for not play hard and injury is worse that Howard's diva rep.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

i dont see it!!!! yall lost most of ur leverage by having him opt in-then thereafter da drama even got worst... seems like yall got take what u can

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
According to the sources, the latest version of the proposal has Pacers assistant and ex-Lakers assistant Brian Shaw coaching the team and Hall of Famer and Bulls ambassador Scottie Pippen as the lead assistant. And as if Jackson's potential price tag wasn't daunting enough (he earned $12 million in his last year with the Lakers), one of the sources said he is asking for a slice of minority ownership in the franchise as well. The hope, of course, would be for Jackson to use his cachet to convince Dwight Howard to remain in Orlando for the long-term. Jackson's agent, Todd Musburger, did not return a call for comment.