Stan Van Gundy and Otis Smith Gone

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Otis didn't give him that deal.. Toronto did.

oh sh!t i forgot about that. I always remember Turk as a MAgic, I forgot he left to Toronto and Phoenix. He was ballin' hard though during the 2009 playoff run Orlando made into the Finals, but he hasn't been nowhere near as good or on that level since.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
LOL report is out that Howard still wants to be traded

If its true, then trade him. He's been in the league for 6-7 years now ... and in those 6-7 years, the team that's won the championship hasn't ever had Dwight Howard on its roster. It's not impossible to turn this around quickly if you're Orlando.

If I'm Alex Martins, I'm figuring out what he wants by the end of the week. If he wants out, get Pritchard in here and let him work on moving Dwight. Some of u cats that dislike Orlando laugh at the situation, but if played right, this can go pretty painless. :yeshrug:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
If Dwight couldn't handle playing for SVG, he'd be constantly in tears playing for Jerry Sloan.

Jerry Sloan could give a fukk about a players feeling, he wont put you on blast in the media but shyt on you in the locker room if he feels you're not playing the right way.

Who said we're keeping that fakkit ass diva in Orlando?

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:yeshrug: otis smith is an idiot. And dwight still a hoe ass nikka, Magic org is gettin fukked either way.

Alpha Dog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeff Van Gundy on his brothers firing and the magic CEO:

“To hide behind the fact or try to make everyone believe that Dwight Howard didn’t have a part in this is absurd. Say listen we fired this guy because we know this our best chance to keep Dwight Howard. Dwight Howard and I decided to fire him. To do anything else is playing a game of semantics…and this is the biggest one to me he said that my brother is the finest ‘X and O’ coach he has been around in his 25 years in the business. Okay listen (CEO Alex Martins) all you have done in your 25 years in the business is release press releases and run the business side. You don’t know if a ball is blown up or stuffed. :russ: You don’t know if the pick and role [sic] coverage on the side is right or wrong. Just say that I have no knowledge about basketball….He doesn’t know one thing about basketball so please hold off your comments on my brothers expertise since you know nothing about basketball.”