Staff: Do yall want a functional forum or not? #FixThisSite

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Adgaurd protecting my entire network. Even got a VPN on my phone to my home network so I stay protected. :blessed::banderas:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Thecoli so toxic it chased the owners off. Frankly yall deserve it :ehh:
Damn.
sad-sea.gif

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Literally the only person that can update or modify the site in any way, is Brook.

So this isn't a staff issue, it's an owner issue. Dude abandoned The Coli, it is what it is. I told cats a long time ago to find another site, unless Brook comes back this one is on a slow downward spiral.

Fred.

In times like these sacrifices are needed to compel the gods.

:mjpls:

• Haha
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No jack splatter reported thcoli to the feds as a hate site. Thtas around the time they really started distancing themselves

If that's the case Brook could've handed us the keys and rode off into the sunset. Stayed on as owner but been less hands on.

As it stands he owns the site, isn't running the site, and won't let us run the site.

If The Coli ends up on a watch list that will be the reason, because a lot of bullsh*t gets posted on here and there's a skeleton crew of mods keeping the site going.

I've said this before but half of my mod functions flat out do not work, Brook forgot to turn them on.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So....can you and the other mods who care start a new site? How much does it cost to run thecoli?

No offense to anyone but I don't care. :yeshrug:

I can't speak on the other mods but me personally....if the site shuts down, I'm cool. It would probably be best for most of the people posting, actually. The median age here is roughly 35, cats are literally middle aged and argue about the same dumb sh*t over and over, everyday, even holidays. Some have actually been doing it since SOHH, so they're probably pushing 50.

I barely even post these days.

Fred.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Registration was closed and the site keeps fukking up.

It can’t grow

• Dap
Reactions: hex