Staff: Do yall want a functional forum or not? #FixThisSite

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
It would be great if there's to be a coli archives, that way when the site is on it's last day it can be recreated elsewhere.
i'm the Archivist and do this on a rolling basis but they can't be imported anywhere else, just looked at

someone hmu on discord when this place capsizes and i'll toss em up somewhere

I1isGLv.jpeg

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Literally the only person that can update or modify the site in any way, is Brook.

So this isn't a staff issue, it's an owner issue. Dude abandoned The Coli, it is what it is. I told cats a long time ago to find another site, unless Brook comes back this one is on a slow downward spiral.

Fred.

damn :to: why won't dude just give y'all the keys?

hope dude okay in his personal life cause he ain't seem like the type of guy to just bounce inexplicably

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i'm the Archivist and do this on a rolling basis but they can't be imported anywhere else, just looked at

I1isGLv.jpeg

The Coli has a fellow Archivist on this site? :ohhh: I wonder if the coli has any other preservationists on here

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Literally the only person that can update or modify the site in any way, is Brook.

So this isn't a staff issue, it's an owner issue. Dude abandoned The Coli, it is what it is. I told cats a long time ago to find another site, unless Brook comes back this one is on a slow downward spiral.

Fred.

hope dude okay in his personal life cause he ain't seem like the type of guy to just bounce inexplicably
How long ago did he disappear? It’s felt like the site has had nobody at the wheel from a technical standpoint since I came back so this explains a lot.

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

How long ago did he disappear? It’s felt like the site has had nobody at the wheel from a technical standpoint since I came back so this explains a lot.

He is on here but I have no idea what he does.

He was last seen Monday but he hasn't posted since June 16th 2022. So I'm legit confused what he does when he does log in. He doesn't post, doesn't handle reports, doesn't respond to PM's....I haven't talked to him in over a year. I've PM'ed him several times and he hasn't responded once.

It has become painfully obvious cook was running the site and Brook was just kinda here as the owner. It's been all downhill since cook left.

Fred.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Fred.

link to another site? :feedme:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

I1isGLv.jpeg

are you archiving media or posts+media?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He is on here but I have no idea what he does.

He was last seen Monday but he hasn't posted since June 16th 2022. So I'm legit confused what he does when he does log in. He doesn't post, doesn't handle reports, doesn't respond to PM's....I haven't talked to him in over a year. I've PM'ed him several times and he hasn't responded once.

It has become painfully obvious cook was running the site and Brook was just kinda here as the owner. It's been all downhill since cook left.

Fred.
Nothing has felt the same since @cook left. First he changed his name so cook wouldn’t appear in his handle above his posts and you’d only see it when people tagged him. Then he just vanished without a trace. Is there anything we can do to ensure proper maintenance is done?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
link to another site? :feedme:

I don't have one. :francis:

I'm just saying this isn't a SOHH situation where Femme and Sentenza were begging people to stay. I am telling people the owner is not involved in the site so it might be best to go elsewhere. We had a good run but this site is handicapped without an active owner.

Nothing has felt the same since @cook left. First he changed his name so cook wouldn’t appear in his handle above his posts and you’d only see it when people tagged him. Then he just vanished without a trace. Is there anything we can do to ensure proper maintenance is done?

Not without Brook, no. Houston and I aren't admins. The only admins are/were Brook and cook.

Fred.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
are you archiving media or posts+media?
everything except long videos, i learned my lesson when @Stir Fry asked me for the pic of nap deep throating a banana and i failed

i sent my poor bot spelunking thru some other archivists' tinypic backups for days to no avail, toiling in the mines alone gave her colossal robopsychological damage, never again :mjcry:

edit: maybe i should submit large media to archive.org or just do it myself, space is way cheaper than the time i spend maintaining my robot army lol

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
didn't the owner only reappear when shyt got so bad that people started to actively look into building a spinoff site? that should've shown everyone what type of time dude's on. suddenly got motivated when the ad revenue checks were threatened :mjpls:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
didn't the owner only reappear when shyt got so bad that people started to actively look into building a spinoff site? that should've shown everyone what type of time dude's on. suddenly got motivated when the ad revenue checks were threatened :mjpls:

@Morethan1 sent him an email basically on some "the f*ck is going on?"

It's the only reason the site was updated last time.

And no, he doesn't respond to emails anymore either.

Fred.