Staff: Do yall want a functional forum or not? #FixThisSite

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
^ tried to rep you for the high effort post but i'm on cooldown for you, i'll add what lil i can remember...

i think he's the only person ever to get their account nuked

cook leaked his dms and it was full of cac dicc pics, iirc he was using them to bait other posters somehow. don't remember if this is the same incident or nah but it would make sense that this is when the crashout started.
Jesus christ smh

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
brook removed this cause it was slowing down the board, it was a mod a random poster on the xf forums made so it really was slow af. anyway, i refactored it so it would be faster and asked brook to deploy it, he declined tho, don't remember why.

some other features got killed cause the mods' makers got greedy. trending threads was a casualty after the '22 upgrade cause the ticket for the new, compatible version went from $25 for a perpetual license to like $1k/year.

he was always open about this and would crack jokes about being the only 0 cert breh :pachaha:

you already got a cardboard box breh, hyon :troll:
Well the story is a longwinded one. I hope you got time today cuzz lol

๐Ÿ Jack Splatter or Snitchin Splatter is one for the books ๐Ÿ“š .

His Craziness probably only topped by Hxlt

I'll try and remember everything but its been years. So if i miss anything hopefully the brehs will add to it.

Splatter was a stand out poster in terms of he knew how to generate a response. Many years ago on the coli, WE HAD USERGROUPS and Splatter was in one. I mean we had alot of groups i can remember @CinnaSlim had one that basically was like the Root. She had it were you could get Book downloads, lectures etc, exchange dialogue. It was dope. I remember @hustlemania had one as well where we get leaks on album weeks on advance. This before he turned into a superclown.

It was cool in certain groups. Less trolling more engagement.

Splatter had a podcast "SPLATTHOUSE" he started which basically was taking the trending topics that was on this site along with current events and making it a discussion he also invited users on this forum to get on and dialogue and talk sports, music etc. if you search deep you may be able to find his posts on here.

Back when Observe did the dumb shyt to Cole Cash with his music project and calling Capcom , Splatter had Cole Cash on to tell his side of the story. DarlingNikki was on one and Raedawn had one too, we all joked how she sounded like Michel'le. :mjlol: There also was a thread where he called SheeBadd job either before or after the H0lt thing. (FYI : SheeBadd and H0lt were connected)

Anyways something went on in one of the groups i cant remember what but one of the other poster in here can probably add on. But he got exposed along with this chick on her either it was Anothergirl or this chick bcrusade or something they both banned btw. Matter of fact Dave Chappelle looking breh @bigrodthe1 might could tell you.

Brook and Cook basically exposed him and it went bad. FAST. From my understanding Splatter threatened Brook saying he was going to destroy his site. Brook told him promoting his podcast shyt was dead. Basically told him to get from around here with that nonsense.

Splatter later creates a forum of his own ehich forum members here find out about --- where it's basically Splatter minions and flunkies : really others that did some clown/inexcusable shyt here that were members here, vowing vengeance.

Some type of way whenever the link to Splatter forum was posted here cook or brook had it where it would redirect to a ๐Ÿน hamster owner forum or rodent owner forum :mjlol: (some may remember this). The site Splatter had Brook in blackface. Along with theColi name , marked out with an X over it. And the picture was taken from a screencapture from Brook interview with Doggie Diamonds.

But Splatter had it out for everyone that sided with Brook & cook. EVERYONE. He even located a picture of "cook" . I use quotation marks because i dont know what cook looks like. Now i don't know if that was him but Splatter posted this picture that was allegedly supposed to be him on his site. White guy with gauges in his ear. It was a couple of other mods too or event staff that were being exposed in terms of pictures . He allegedly had pics of on this forum. He was obsessed

It was all type of popshots and subliminals throw by Splatter and then from what i was told he was taking pictures from that picture thread of the men AND women with people pictures in them and uploading them to these "exposal sites" . Stalking members social media. One apparently was @bigrodthe1 link below; Found Rod government name etc. i think they were other occurrences which happened that all connected back to Splatter .

BigRod thread made some years ago

Im sure there's waaaaaaaay more. I also remember a time when right afterwards Splatter and Brook/Cook had beef he -- Brook or Cook had the entire site change their password of their log in. Cause i remember the site wide alert (remember those Coli brehs???) telling us all to. Now you figure that out. Either he was trying to go the Swordfish route and nuke this site or something ..who knows if thats connected but i remember it happening like months after there heated exchange

[/QUOTE]
I think Splatter might STILL be stalking me :merchant:
Recently I been getting a LOT of cyber attacks. That nikka was REAL sick :damn:
He was pissed off at me because I was the first to let it by known that he was claiming to be a chick in certain subforums and might possibly be tricking nikkas into sending him "pics" :dame: when I said that his "fans" on here attacked me viciously and tried endlessly to expose me :sadcam: he eventually did enough fukk shyt that the owners ran up in his dm's and found out I was EXACTLY right some posters have never been the same :scusthov: and ol splat was banished to hell and he still :umad: at me :lolbron:

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante
I believe the siteโ€™s predictable yet random ad redirections on mobile devices are a deliberate tactic to increase ad revenue, but it comes at the cost of the overall community experience.

:manny:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think Splatter might STILL be stalking me :merchant:
Recently I been getting a LOT of cyber attacks. That nikka was REAL sick :damn:
He was pissed off at me because I was the first to let it by known that he was claiming to be a chick in certain subforums and might possibly be tricking nikkas into sending him "pics" :dame: when I said that his "fans" on here attacked me viciously and tried endlessly to expose me :sadcam: he eventually did enough fukk shyt that the owners ran up in his dm's and found out I was EXACTLY right some posters have never been the same :scusthov: and ol splat was banished to hell and he still :umad: at me :lolbron:
[/QUOTE]
Damn, I remember that. Right around when he changed his name from O RLY :scust:

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
i'm the Archivist and do this on a rolling basis but they can't be imported anywhere else, just looked at

someone hmu on discord when this place capsizes and i'll toss em up somewhere

I1isGLv.jpeg
:laff: