st0rmfr0nt is mad as **** right nowww

Daps
someone gave me red for posting some racist's crap complainin about obama in the thread where we're talking about racists posting racist crap complainin about obama.

dude don't read the thread.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Nice diversion.. The overwhelming majority of racist comments have been coming from your kind.. fukk outta here honkey. You're always saying some slick racist shyt on the low.

Wtf?:why:

Youve got to be kidding me. I'm agreeing on this shyt 100% and showing you how had this shyt is that ive even got non white UNION employees spouting this fatalistic nonsense.

Its crazy to me the shyt im seeing.

Lol@ you having your racial radar turned to 11 when you saw my name.

qaws23

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ea$t Cleveland
Wtf these cacs done lost they mind! They petitioning for states to secede from the US:wtf:

Residents of southern states start petitions to secede from the US - st0rmfr0nt

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Racist tweets by location

Capture.PNG

Interactive version so you can zoom in
FloatingSheep Map of Relative Amount of Post-Election Racists Tweets at GeoCommons

The South doing what it does.....

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Ehhh... interesting site. Good luck to them and I agree with them - every ethnic group does deserve its own ethnic homeland. But America is not theirs. Europe is. And America was never a white country.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
They post that shyt all the time. They say it's part of a ploy to conduct white genocide by breeding out white girls by "making" them fall in love with black men. Then they start posting crime stats, blah, blah, blah.

I asked what they'd do if a Jew had babies with an Aryan girl. A shytstorm ensued.

:laff:

Rabbi Emanuel Rabinovich, in a speech before the Emergency Council of European Rabbis said in 1952:

"We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia and Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born. Our Control Commission will, in the interests of peace and wiping out interracial tensions, forbid the whites to mate with whites. The white woman must cohabit with members of the dark races, and the white men with black women. Thus the white race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the white means the end of the white man, and our most dangerous enemy will only become a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judaica, and our race will rule undisputed over the earth. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over the world of dark peoples."

Its not a conspiracy theory, Jews openly admit that they want to end the white race. :gladbron:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Good. They'll all have short breath if they ever try to run after us in one of these "race wars" they fantasize so much about. Imagine it: a bunch of fat tea-partiers trying to chase down a bunch of youthful, athletic voters.

The "race war" has already kicked off.

Greece

Germany

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0vCJJk2gbA]THE IMMORTALS! [in Bautzen, Germany 1. May 2011] - YouTube[/ame]

France

I could continue.....

Probably be best if EuroAmericans returned here to Europe and all us non Europeans left Europe. Probably work out more peaceful.

:stylin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Wtf these cacs done lost they mind! They petitioning for states to secede from the US:wtf:

:dead:

you take this seriously. No one is that mad.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Rabbi Emanuel Rabinovich, in a speech before the Emergency Council of European Rabbis said in 1952:

"We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia and Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born. Our Control Commission will, in the interests of peace and wiping out interracial tensions, forbid the whites to mate with whites. The white woman must cohabit with members of the dark races, and the white men with black women. Thus the white race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the white means the end of the white man, and our most dangerous enemy will only become a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judaica, and our race will rule undisputed over the earth. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over the world of dark peoples."

Its not a conspiracy theory, Jews openly admit that they want to end the white race. :gladbron:

:ohmy: He right about the baby boomers being the last generation of dominance of the white race.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

I gotta get out of here. :beli: