St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
You mean the same church that the slave masters imposed on the slaves they had right, the same church that the klan had it's members have and burn crosses on the lawns of negro house owners right. the same church that indoctrinated black people making them believe that they was the cause of their problems and thus by praying to a white image of jesus christ things would get better if they only believed right???

:heh:

First off, what you're alleging doesn't make sense. Essentially the gist of your argument is that the Bible is a 'white man's book' which I guarantee that not only you can't prove, but it's actually the opposite. The white man has your mind so fukked up that you can't see that he's usurped something of YOURS and pretends like it's his, like he does everything else. But continue in your ignorance.

Hosea 4:6

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Daps
You mean the same church that the slave masters imposed on the slaves they had right, the same church that the klan had it's members have and burn crosses on the lawns of negro house owners right. the same church that indoctrinated black people making them believe that they was the cause of their problems and thus by praying to a white image of jesus christ things would get better if they only believed right???

:heh:
Exactly who do you think these devils are praying to at the end of the day? Does God step in and stop them? NoDoes God step in and punish them? Nope.

Daps
First off, what you're alleging doesn't make sense. Essentially the gist of your argument is that the Bible is a 'white man's book' which I guarantee that not only you can't prove, but it's actually the opposite. The white man has your mind so fukked up that you can't see that he's usurped something of YOURS and pretends like it's his, like he does everything else. But continue in your ignorance.

Hosea 4:6

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
I don't give a fukk who's magical lucky charms book it is. The shyt isn't working for us.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Cause nikkas rather go to church and faint then stand up for themselves. In this particular case there was an eyewitness and a large crowd yet the devil is still alive and will go home to his family. And thank God for it.

I really wish people would use my suggestion of giving a crackhead a pistol and have him off the person of interest for $20 and a pack of cigarettes.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I don't understand what the repeated outrage is when these murders occur.

I'm not gonna comment in these types of threads anymore following this post, because the continued dialogue is doing a disservice to some of you.
Its confusing you into thinking change or progress is occuring.

It isn't.

You can not co-exist with evil, you must destroy it where you find it.
The police are evil. They are your enemy. They mean to kill you.

If given the time and space, they will do so.
Either kill your enemies or they will kill you.

So far, they are killing you.

But they aren't gonna kill me.
God guides my aim.
:blessed: And there is a special place in heaven for those who show up with the still bleeding esophagus of pigs and devils.

Truth Hurts

Banned
Daps
You dumbass. They were going to kill him regardless of how compliant he was. Wake up fool. They're waging a war on us and you want to act like followng orders would have made things any better. They don't give a fukk.

sure they were :camby:

more importantly, what the fukk are you going to do about it except internet protest and sit at home??

Daps
Reppin
The Other Side of Town
Hmmm.. I wonder why there are no riot gear police officers in Shaw right now? Oh yeah because of its white population.

Bze6aG0CQAA8fXH.png

Truth Hurts

Banned
Daps
FOH with that. There are countless examples just from the last couple of years showing black people who were killed by cops even when they were compliant.

so if he hadnt ran, the cops would have shot and killed him, funny, when i get pulled over nothing happens to me at all