St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Segregation in the 21st century ain't gonna work either. Not with all these mutt babies and mixed race people out there. And besides, the Arabs/ Chinese will still be "colored" and own businesses in our communities, anyway.
Tell them half breeds to be black or g'way to the other side and see how they get treated. Kick the Asians and Arabs out

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Tell them half breeds to be black or g'way to the other side and see how they get treated. Kick the Asians and Arabs out

Easier said than done, especially in a global economy.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
White people ain't having enough babies, literally. They gonna be minority status by 2050 because of low birthrates.

Let's face it...this country is over. The writing is on the wall...this society is collapsing on itself.

No amount of celebrity worship, materialism, sports fanaticism or entertainment will cover up this fact up man..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
We aren't making it to the end of Obama's presidency without this country erupting in total chaos at this point.

Thank God I have fam that have property waiting for me outside of the US of A.
Let's face it...this country is over. The writing is on the wall...this society is collapsing on itself.

No amount of celebrity worship, materialism, sports fanaticism or entertainment will cover up this fact up man..

Oh yeah, if celebrities and rappers were smart, they would address an issue like this to make more profit, but by ignoring it, they will burn too.