St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
blk ppl aint gonna do shyt.....theyre afraid of their master, but theyll shoot each other....and go listen to some young thug

these cacs gonna get theirs....god willing

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
so you believe a "witness" that hasnt gone and filled out a police statement.............. :stopitslime:

How many witnesses saw darren wilson kill mike brown and yet it takes the words of two white men to make the black people's words all credible??? :leostare:

Filling out police statements???? :pachaha:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
How do you assume someone has a gun by the way they're running? And why wouldn't he just have stashed the gun when he was running away?

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hope you got yours brehs

11v361v.jpg

I want that rifle with a scope all I got is a sword and a hunting bow... I like silent.

Daps
Ok, so WHY is that the case? Why are we hated across the fukking globe? Just by chance? The way of the world? Why?
Cause nikkas rather go to church and faint then stand up for themselves. In this particular case there was an eyewitness and a large crowd yet the devil is still alive and will go home to his family. And thank God for it.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Cause nikkas rather go to church and faint then stand up for themselves. In this particular case there was an eyewitness and a large crowd yet the devil is still alive and will go home to his family. And thank God for it.

I knew I wasn't going to get a real answer from you because clearly you're simple as fukk. While I'm not a so-called 'church going Christian' that you people like to stereotype, I will admit that so called Black people's love of the Most High and His Son was what kept people's spirits going during slavery and the civl rights era. The church was integral in not only feeding people physically when they didn't have, they kept them fed with the Word and let them know that things are going to change, no matter how erroneous their message of the actual scriptures were. The Bible itself was also the cause of many slave revolts and uprisings. So to close,

fukk you and anybody else speaking on the Bible or the church.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:smh: man now i dnt wanna go bck home these cops gettin reckless

Daps
I knew I wasn't going to get a real answer from you because clearly you're simple as fukk. While I'm not a so-called 'church going Christian' that you people like to stereotype, I will admit that so called Black people's love of the Most High and His Son was what kept people's spirits going during slavery and the civl rights era. The church was integral in not only feeding people physically when they didn't have, they kept them fed with the Word and let them know that things are going to change, no matter how convoluted their message of the actual scriptures were. The Bible itself was also the cause of many slave revolts and uprisings. So to close,

If them nikkas would've stood up for themselves there wouldn't have been a slavery era stupid ass. A book has never beaten a bullet.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Run from cops brehs

if that makes you feel better thinking I'm white then have it. I'm a realist, not once did any poster in 7 fukking pages ask why the kid ran, not one, just oh the black kid is dead, no matter what he did earlier (if he did shoot at him or not), it's open season brehs, cops out for us brehs.

if he stayed his ass there and answered the cop he'd be alive PERIOD!!!!

You dumbass. They were going to kill him regardless of how compliant he was. Wake up fool. They're waging a war on us and you want to act like followng orders would have made things any better. They don't give a fukk.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I knew I wasn't going to get a real answer from you because clearly you're simple as fukk. While I'm not a so-called 'church going Christian' that you people like to stereotype, I will admit that so called Black people's love of the Most High and His Son was what kept people's spirits going during slavery and the civl rights era. The church was integral in not only feeding people physically when they didn't have, they kept them fed with the Word and let them know that things are going to change, no matter how erroneous their message of the actual scriptures were. The Bible itself was also the cause of many slave revolts and uprisings. So to close,

You mean the same church that the slave masters imposed on the slaves they had right, the same church that the klan had it's members have and burn crosses on the lawns of negro house owners right. the same church that indoctrinated black people making them believe that they was the cause of their problems and thus by praying to a white image of jesus christ things would get better if they only believed right???

:heh: