St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
A gun was found, but of course none of that will matter, he was black so the cop was wrong. And yall nikkas screaming "karma" it will come full circle when the next article comes on this site when a white person dies and you are laughing at him.

May all you white beasts receive the same fate.

Daps

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
A gun was found, but of course none of that will matter, he was black so the cop was wrong. And yall nikkas screaming "karma" it will come full circle when the next article comes on this site when a white person dies and you are laughing at him.
Despite police reports that the officer fired second, many at the scene claimed Myers was in fact unarmed. Teyonna Myers, who said she was Myers’ cousin, told The Post-Dispatch that police only thought Myers had a gun.

“He was unarmed,” Teyonna Myers told the paper. “He had a sandwich in his hand, and they thought it was a gun. It’s like Michael Brown all over again.”

Police did not immediately respond to questions about Myers.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

A gun was found / or a gun was planted????

You really believe cops when they talk??? :yeshrug: I dont... I take everything they say with a grain of truth...

Truth Hurts

Banned
Daps
May all you white beasts receive the same fate.

Run from cops brehs

if that makes you feel better thinking I'm white then have it. I'm a realist, not once did any poster in 7 fukking pages ask why the kid ran, not one, just oh the black kid is dead, no matter what he did earlier (if he did shoot at him or not), it's open season brehs, cops out for us brehs.

if he stayed his ass there and answered the cop he'd be alive PERIOD!!!!

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Run from cops brehs

if that makes you feel better thinking I'm white then have it. I'm a realist, not once did any poster in 7 fukking pages ask why the kid ran, not one, just oh the black kid is dead, no matter what he did earlier (if he did shoot at him or not), it's open season brehs, cops out for us brehs.

Devil, I know you're white. Either way, die slow.

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
Hope you got yours brehs

11v361v.jpg

Daps
You're right, he must love the white man.
I don't see white men getting slaughtered in the streets while unarmed.I never read about white women getting hanged upside down and getting their unborn babies cut out of their stomach. I've never read about white babies getting used as alligator bait.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Run from cops brehs

4IcbZUR.gif

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
I don't see white men getting slaughtered in the streets while unarmed.I never read about white women getting hanged upside down and getting their unborn babies cut out of their stomach. I've never read about white babies getting used as alligator bait.

Ok, so WHY is that the case? Why are we hated across the fukking globe? Just by chance? The way of the world? Why?