St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
What does he even get out of this? It's so pathetic. Probably didn't get enough attention as a child.
False sense of superiority. Like his reply says, that's why he has his username. He believes what he says is the truth against black people and we're just too sensitive and unintelligent.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Disgusting behavior. Doj needs to step in.

And do what?
full

They won't do a damn thing.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
False sense of superiority. Like his reply says, that's why he has his username. He believes what he says is the truth against black people and we're just too sensitive and unintelligent.

He's trolling anyway. The screen name is his gimmick. He says bullshyt that is controversial and tries to write it off as the "truth we don't want to hear". That ban hammer needs to come through.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
White people are so brave on the internet brehs. I'm not even gonna dignify what I seen by posting it here.

Integration is a failed ting

Segregation in the 21st century ain't gonna work either. Not with all these mutt babies and mixed race people out there. And besides, the Arabs/ Chinese will still be "colored" and own businesses in our communities, anyway.

Truth Hurts

Banned
Daps
He's trolling anyway. The screen name is his gimmick. He says bullshyt that is controversial and tries to write it off as the "truth we don't want to hear". That ban hammer needs to come through.

this fakkit doesnt want to hear the truth, the kid should not have ran, PERIOD, END ALL!!!! fukked up that he is dead, but he had not ran hed be alive.

and of course i will be met with cac this and c00n that comments and negs, like I said, you nikkas dont wanna hear the truth

:camby:

Truth Hurts

Banned
Daps

you sensitive enough to go into another post and tag me and stalk me and neg for every post I do :sas2: