St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I have never in life heard of a gatdamn "civilian check" :mindblown:

I think in layman's terms means ID check.... To see if the "Potential Purp" was a resident.... :comeon: but it's all bullshyt though. this off duty cop DID NOT need to do any type of id check or search... YOUR OFF DUTY.... GO THE fukk HOME!:damn:

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
It's open season on us brehs. And it's no secret. I believe they're trying to make the citizens in Missouri react violently so that they have "probable cause" to carry out something even more devastating. There are good police officers out there for sure but I'll be damned if I ever trust a police officer again. As a black man, you have to be naive to believe a police officer has your best interest in mind. It's a sad truth but one I've come to accept

Van Glorious

LB4LIFE
Daps
Reppin
South Jamaica Queens, NY
St. Louis Police Lt. Col. Alfred Adkins told reporters that the officer approached four men on the street to question them.

“As he exited the car, the gentlemen took off running. He was able to follow one of them before he lost him and then found him again as the guy jumped out of some bushes across the street,” Adkins said. “The officer approached, they got into a struggle, they ended up into a gangway, at which time the young man pulled a weapon and shots were fired. The officer returned fire and unfortunately the young man was killed.”

-The Chief just said that the officer did fire his weapon 17 times, not sure how many hit suspect who fired around 3 shots.-

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its pretty hopeless to think they'll get away with everything they've done to us bruh. Comes around goes around concept is real life.

there is payback. there are lots of people dieing horrible deaths based off the evil their great grand parents committed. and god doesn't just grab any ol person and punishes them for something they knew nothing about. he looks into the hearts of men and searches to see which ones carries a level of wickedness that is similar to that of his forefathers. it is on these men the sins are collected.

dont worry.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
St. Louis Police Lt. Col. Alfred Adkins told reporters that the officer approached four men on the street to question them.

“As he exited the car, the gentlemen took off running. He was able to follow one of them before he lost him and then found him again as the guy jumped out of some bushes across the street,” Adkins said. “The officer approached, they got into a struggle, they ended up into a gangway, at which time the young man pulled a weapon and shots were fired. The officer returned fire and unfortunately the young man was killed.”

-The Chief just said that the officer did fire his weapon 17 times, not sure how many hit suspect who fired around 3 shots.-

OFFICER LYING THROUGH HIS fukkING TEETH.... :stopitslime:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Yeah I'm sure the devil asked this kid when the last time he went to church and fainted before he shot him dead.

A prudenbt man would be like I don't believe in the Bible, but tell me more about what you're saying instead of scoffing and THEN make a decision on what to believe. But you nikkas deserve what's coming.

Proverbs 17:28
28 Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
An off duty police officer civillian checked me once...I took my car to the shop N was walking back to my moms crib bout 4 blocks

CAC said stop what's your name you look familiar...I was Like who tf is you...CAC said he was a cop N lost his damn mind accusing me of selling drugs, why was I in such a hurry...made me sit down on the curb while he yelled at me how he's the law

My momma a lawyer N she said its all legal cuz he claimed "I looked familiar"

Truth Hurts

Banned
Daps
Jack the Ripper was a White Victorian England Serial Killer.... Not many black people doing serial killing now is there. plus who would cape for a serial killer?!?!

:scust:

A gun was found, but of course none of that will matter, he was black so the cop was wrong. And yall nikkas screaming "karma" it will come full circle when the next article comes on this site when a white person dies and you are laughing at him.