St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
#HandsUpDontShoot right

41JwDw4S5DL.jpg

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Grounding a kid is a lot different than allowing that kid to be enslaved for centuries allowing everyone to rob him blind and allowing people to kill him and go unpunished. God either doesn't exist or he doesn't give a fukk about black people.

That's YOUR understanding. The answer is in the book, all you have to do is read it. But the truth is, the majority of our people are doomed to die, and the ones who are meant to be saved from the destruction will be.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This cop won't be convicted he won't be indicted he won't even be arrested. Neither will Darren Wilson and Joseph Weekly just got away with killing that seven year old little girl. There's no karma and if there's a God he doesn't give a fukk about black people. Our people go to church dance and faint for nothing.

On Joseph Weekley:

"The panel, made up of four African Americans (and probably four cacs) -- eight women and four men -- returned to the courtroom and Hathaway reread some of the jury instructions.

Hathaway told the jury that it's their duty to talk to each other and make every reasonable effort to reach an agreement.

"Try your best to work out your differences," she said. "Although you should try to reach agreement, none of you should give up your honest opinion about the case just because other jurors disagree with you or just for the sake of reaching a verdict."

---

Let me guess who's disagreeing? :snoop:

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
That's YOUR understanding. The answer is in the book, all you have to do is read it. But the truth is, the majority of our people are doomed to die, and the ones who are meant to be saved from the destruction will be.
Breh you can't prove shyt out that damn bible. Black men are getting killed left and right by the cops and your only answer is "but but but the most high is punishing us" The fukk wrong with you? If you don't have a real solution don't preach that Hebrew horse shyt during times like this.

:what:

Daps
If the majority of our people are doomed to die then there's no point in believing in fairy tales.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Breh you can't prove shyt out that damn bible. Black men are getting killed left and right by the cops and your only answer is "but but but the most high is punishing us" The fukk wrong with you? If you don't have a real solution don't preach that Hebrew horse shyt during times like this.

:what:

Man, shut the fukk up. First off, you're a clown ass white devil pretending to be Black online and anyone with common sense can see that. As far as your bullshyt, I can prove EVERYTHING I say from out the Bible.