St. Louis Police Kills Teen During “Pedestrian Check”..

Do you believe the cops planted a gun on teen? Or did he indeed fire at the officer first?

• I believe said evidence was planted

• The teen could have shot at the cop first

• I think we should wait for more info

Results are only viewable after voting.

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
no. i base the fact that he is a thug on the video alone. i base the fact he got shot on the fact he was stupid enough to have a physical altercation with a cop. probably because he is a thug.

you zombies refuse to acknowledge the fact that there was some kind of altercation before that thug got shot.

you dudes are straight idiot zombies.

What incident are you even talking about? Why aren't you chastising the thugs in blue for changing their story multiple times in both cases. Or that doesn't fit the zombie agenda?

Daps
The same test they can use to convict someone of murder in court all of sudden can't be used to show that the kid shot at the officer?

WOW amerikkka home of the free unless you're black.

i will say it again: these crackas will change the rules in the middle of the game to gain an advantage...if they want the test to mean something it will..if they dont want the test to mean anything it wont...now they saying the gunshot residue test is so inaccurate they dont even swab the hands of someone that allegedly shot at a cop...

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This site is full of trolls start banning these random cac racist already. This is a hip hop message board. That's our culture. You either respect what we say on this site or find some other culture to make money off of. fukk I'm tired of people constantly laying their dirty hands on one of the only things we got.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
YOU are a stupid ****** cuz you obviously stupid considering you ignoring obvious facts. this kid is a thug. i dont know his IQ. but he's definitely a thug. if i knew he was as stupid as you i'd call him a ****** too.
Snitch on cacs in full effect. i snitched :ufdup:

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
this was posted in the ferguson thread by @loyola llothta

New
Shaun King ‏@ShaunKing 54m54 minutes ago

UNBELIEVABLE: Police are now saying VonDerrit Myers "fell" and began shooting after he fell down. Wildly different story. Changes hourly.

New
Matt Pearce ‏@mattdpearce 3s3 seconds ago

Vonderrit Myers preliminary autopsy results: Shot 6 or 7 times in the lower body, and once fatally in the head. The officer fired 17 times

Kat Capps ‏@KatCapps 2m2 minutes ago

@ShaunKing WSJ saying they are not doing swab for gunpowder residue on Myers hands due to inaccuracies of test.#shawshooting#Ferguson

They won't test for gunpowder because vonderrit didn't have a gun. People will still run with the "but he shot at police he deserved it" bullshyt . @BelowTheMasonDixon thoughts on these new developments? :sas1:

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They won't test for gunpowder because vonderrit didn't have a gun. People will still run with the "but he shot at police he deserved it" bullshyt . @BelowTheMasonDixon thoughts on these new developments? :sas1:

Interesting they did the test on Brown

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...016ef8-26f4-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html

During the news conference at Greater St. Marks Family Church in Ferguson, Baden said his preliminary autopsy revealed there were no signs of struggle between Brown and the officer and that all of Brown’s gunshot wounds were survivable except one from a bullet that entered at the top of Brown’s head and went downward through his brain. Baden said there was no gunshot residue on Brown’s skin, which would determine how far away the shots were fired.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Let a Black person join one of those CAC forums and start trolling and watch how fast we're banned... but cac trolls get to come here and :eat:
They can't stay away from us. Obsessed with black folk. They fearful and jealous at the same damn time.

Lol at needing to throw shots at black people wherever we go online. Shyt is just pathetic. I would never feel the need to go on a country music forum to diss cacs :laff:

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
I would never feel the need to go on a country music forum to diss cacs :laff:

Thats da shyt im sayin bruh. Its crazy how obsessed and envious of us they are - we are on their minds so hard they log online with the INTENT on studying/drooling over/harassing Black people. shyts sick.

Last edited:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
How is "thug" a white term for us when every rapper refers to himself as such and one of the hottest rappers currently calls himself "young thug"?
Haven't looked into this yet, but it's the same old shyt in the thread at least.

What I mostly find interesting is the usual c00ns bunch that defends the murderer. Even if these black guys apparently weren't in their best behavior, I thought the problem was that the police used excessive force. (And maybe an issue of whites' inherent fear of blacks which lead to excessive force.) But instead you guys really want to drive home the idea that he's a "thug" (a new white term that basically means "fukking ******" so stop using that) and keep telling people to get over it.... Just for this to happen again in a couple of weeks.

And I'm curious on why the police are so afraid to release information and at best will release tiny bits every week. Is there a reason why? Because I want the confusion to end as much as you do.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
How is "thug" a white term for us when every rapper refers to himself as such and one of the hottest rappers currently calls himself "young thug"?

Easy. Whites took that hip-hop trope and twisted it into something to label every black male as "an overly aggressive ****** with a criminal record".

Hell, I'd be the first to say that some rappers helped give whites that ammo. So I'm partly with you here.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Every rapper" ? Let's not start using generalizations
that can be proven false with a simple google search breh.

Easy. Whites took that hip-hop trope and twisted it into something to label every black male as a "an overly aggressive ****** with a criminal record".

Hell, I'd be the first to say that some rappers helped give whites that ammo. So I'm partly with you here.
You can't give people ammo that's been in use well before you were
even born.

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Obviously I think they should test for gunpowder.
The point of me tagging you was for you to see how full of shyt the police were. People in this very thread were telling you about how eyewitnesses said he didn't have a gun, yet you went along with the police's :duck:. If he had a gun and were shooting at the officer, don't you think they would have tested for gunpowder and released that by now? We all know they waste no time in criminalizing a black male, even a dead one.